Bars

Mines week 2 and i think its to make sure your firmly in ketosis! I may be wrong but im sure thats what ive been told!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I find the bats make me hungry, think its the chewing...

People hav had them from the start with no ill effect, everyone's different

They say they are higher in carbs so will slow your weight loss and make getting into ketosis harder. However it is only the chewy bars that are much higher.

I am on week 2 and am allowed bars now. I have got two this week to have at the weekend as my treat. They are higher in carbs and calories than the shakes x

Hi and congratulations for sticking to the diet for a week :)

I find the Bars slow my weight loss down and make me feel hungry and want more food so i tend not to have any bars. xxx

my cdc gave me bars for week 1 (im on day2) as ive done cd before, however, I have only got a 3 and im saving them for the latter end of the week, as the others have said higher in carbs, therefore can take you longer.

I tend to cut mine up into little pieces, pop them in the freezer for a while, and sometimes chop them in half in little pieces, to make them into two meals. They are lovely out of freezer and takes a lot longer to eat, rather than chewing on a big bar, gone in 60 seconds.

They say they are higher in carbs so will slow your weight loss and make getting into ketosis harder. However it is only the chewy bars that are much higher.

you're a fountain of knowledge. :)

Back