Bars?

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
Is there a limit to how many bars you can have a day?

be great if there wasnt...they are lush!! Then again quite looking forward to soup at lunch as thats what I normally have anyway.xx

It is just 1 bar a day.
It's because they contain more carbs and can have a laxative effect on some people.

Hi Guys,
I just started yesterday and you guys seem to be the experts with this thing, for example just learnt now I cant have more than 1 bar, good to know as yesterday I had 2! Is there anything else you can have like sugar free squash for your water as I find plain water hard to drink- probably just bad habits. Can you drink diet coke? The ketosis thing when does that start to happen, or does it depend on the person? I'm sorry to ask such basic questions but I really want to do well this time- fed up having to wear clothes to hide my size.

Hi Guys,
I just started yesterday and you guys seem to be the experts with this thing, for example just learnt now I cant have more than 1 bar, good to know as yesterday I had 2! Is there anything else you can have like sugar free squash for your water as I find plain water hard to drink- probably just bad habits. Can you drink diet coke? The ketosis thing when does that start to happen, or does it depend on the person? I'm sorry to ask such basic questions but I really want to do well this time- fed up having to wear clothes to hide my size.

If you go to the main exante section there is a sticky there on other things we can drink.
No squash but there are waters we can drink, also coke zero and dr pepper zero.
We cant have drinks with citric acid in.

Ketosis usually kicks in between days 3-7.

And ask away, questions are always answered on here.
It's best to ask a basic question than to wonder about the answer.

thanks blue butterfly,
appreciate that. Thanks for your patience.

Exante bars substitute.

Hey all, can anyone tell me what the tesco bars are called that we can have? Thanks x

Blue Butterfly said:
Tesco ultraslim meal replacement bars.

Thank you x

Thanks for that! I had 2 other day I know now not to! Cheers guys z

Can you have tesco replacement bars ? I didnt know that ...

lancsgirl said:
Thanks for that! I had 2 other day I know now not to! Cheers guys z
Hi I have been having 2 bars and 1 shake a day for the last 5 days and still in ketosis so I emailed exante and asked if it would be ok and they said they only recommended 1 bar a day but if it didn't effect ketosis it was ok to carry on doing this

Tesco bars

I've just been lookin for the tesco meal replacement bars online, and they're no longer on offer :( they're £2.99 a pack now,I'm gutted they were really nice,and cheap as well :) I know there still cheaper than exante ones, but not so much of a bargain anymore :(

Yeah I know they're still a bargain but not as much of a bargain :/ I prefer them to the exante ones :)

Do you know if they still do the raspberry ones? For the past few weeks, I've only been able to get the chocolate ones in my local Tescos (and the other stores within a 20 mile radius!) Boo...

They only had the chocolate ones in the BIG tesco near me too - I got some to try. Much prefer them to the Exante ones which I find a bit too dry.

Do you know if they still do the raspberry ones? For the past few weeks, I've only been able to get the chocolate ones in my local Tescos (and the other stores within a 20 mile radius!) Boo...
yes they still do raspberry ones but i believe its hard to find.

Back