Bars...

Naturally_Stush

How many bar's are u guys having per day, I bought 2 peanut crunch bars from my CDC had one for lunch, and mmmmmmmmmmm they are lush.

Could I have another instead of my third shake?

Yep one per day. They can play havoc with your erm.....wind & poo & stuff lol if you have more

Peanut Crunch are yummy though!

Are the bars good? I'm literally on day 2 and have decided the shakes are just gross - I dont think my blender is very good! I was kinda hoping I could live off the bars!

Do you guys use hot water with your shakes? I'm wondering if thats the reason my shakes are soooo lumpy - I cant get used to not having hot stuff - and if I cant have my beloved milky coffees I need a replacement!

Hi Elena, the The Peanut bars are lush, I wouldn't recommend the Chocolate Fudge or Caramel bar..YUCK!

I only have my shakes cold really COLD!
With ice sometimes.

Rememeber Cambridge recommend that u only have the bars after 2 weeks.

My suggestion to you is that u try them cold.

The Chocolate tetra's are real nice

x

Are the bars good? I'm literally on day 2 and have decided the shakes are just gross - I dont think my blender is very good! I was kinda hoping I could live off the bars!

Do you guys use hot water with your shakes? I'm wondering if thats the reason my shakes are soooo lumpy - I cant get used to not having hot stuff - and if I cant have my beloved milky coffees I need a replacement!

hiya,

sounds like new blender time hun, i have one that crushes ice into some of my shakes for a change of texture, my shakes havent been at all lumpy (couldnt stomach them if they were:)) i have also been told by other forum users today that tetra packs (ready made shakes) exist, only two flavours though.

debs x

Starting weight - 11st 3 1/4lbs
Goal weight - 9st
started CD tues 20th May
Goal 1 - get through day 1 (lol) Done!!
Goal 2 - get to ketosis Done!! :D
Goal 3 - 1st WI - 27/5/08

I once had two yummy cranberry bars (the peanut and cranberry bars have high fibre content than the others) in one day about 9 hours apart, I wouldn't recommend it unless you have the following day free to sit on the toilet, 15 hours later with only slight warning (5 mins of rumbling) the volcano errupted, trying to get a toddler into the house (luckly I got home from shopping just in time!) and up the stairs was just to much. Needless to say the washing machine was put into action and the bathroom floor needed to be mopped & disenfected...never again!!!

Shakes can be made hot, choc mint is fab, use a large (2 litre ) jug and a hand blender to get rid of lumps. You could always make a hot vanilla shake and add coffee as a milky coffee replacement/or split it and use throughout the day to give you more coffee's

Helenx

I have had the tetras - choc is gorgeous:D:D

Hmm may have to try the vanilla coffee idea - sounds good!

Thanks guys for your suggestions - I have tried to diet before (usually last a day!)

My CDC recommended that I post and told me that it is a great place for support and I can honestly say that it is brill to be in a place where people understand what you are going through!:clap:
:party0038:

Back