Bars

JustForMe

Gold Member
does anyone know of any good substitute bars, i think the CS ones are rather expensive and im looking for something a bit cheaper from mayber tesco?

any ideas would be a great help!:sign0009:

Hi, I tended to buy Atkins bars which are available in most supermarkets and Boots. I found them much tastier and you can have 2 Atkins bars to 1 CS bar due to carb content, if you wish, but I tended to have only the one! I really liked the nutty one but there are loads to choose from. Not sure about other bars as CS is like Atkins as it's low carb.

just out of curiosity does anyone know the carb content of a CS bar. i didnt buy the starter pack just two boxes of shakes.!

i didnt even have the bars in my started pack, was 2 rather digusting soups ( my opinion).wish i had had the bars.
thanks for the info on atkins bars hun, will look out for them. and its ok to mix other stuff into CS diet?

first WI in the morning and i have to say i been having the most boring week, but stuck 100%. just been having fruit for snacks. feel great tho

i didnt even have the bars in my started pack, was 2 rather digusting soups ( my opinion).wish i had had the bars.
thanks for the info on atkins bars hun, will look out for them. and its ok to mix other stuff into CS diet?

first WI in the morning and i have to say i been having the most boring week, but stuck 100%. just been having fruit for snacks. feel great tho

as far as i know there isnt a problem mixing other stuff into the diet, i was just after the bars becuase having just shakes in firstly boring and secondly going to end up rather expensive.

And rachl....can i ask what your stats are, you started the same day as me and its my first weigh in tomorrow youll have to keep me upto date on how your finding it.:D

i know what you mean, i find the shakes so enjoyable but i know to stick with it i need to vary abit.the bars would be great. if i can save cash by buying other products aswell i up for it.

hun my stats are....ooo in lbs let me work out(takes a min and fumbles with calculator)

start weight 320lbs..
Lost 60lbs with weight watchers
went ill gained 13lbs

started CS at 275lbs

think that says it all. alot to lose worked out 133lb but have so much determinationa dn focus.

same goes for you hun, im walking to chemist first thing...then will post the results. ill be looking for your hun. x

ill pop them on here so i know where you are and good luck =]

Back