• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

basics to stock up on?

If you shop in tesco they do the light choices options that have pro point values on them, little cakes slices that are really nice and only 2 points each. They also have dutch crispbread which are kinda like toast , 1 pp each or 3 for 2 pp. I use them 4 breakfast with tesco light choices bacon which are 2pieces of bacon for 1 pp. Or else use them as a snack with laughing cow . Fill up on fruit, don't eat too many bananas a day. If u fancy a snack have it, just have a low point one. Sherbet dip dabs 2 points and they're really sweet and satisfying

Boo

Silver Member
I always have plenty of eggs in for omelettes/boiled/poached eggs - quick & very filling.
Laughing cow extra low cheese triangles (purple pack) these are zero points for 1 triangle!
Chopped carrots & celery in the fridge.
Tins of tuna in spring water, tins of white crab meat & seafood sticks.

Hope these give you a few ideas. :) xxx

are sherbert dib dabs the tube with the stick of licquorice sticking out?
If so I think that revelation has just sent me to heaven!! :)

I don't know what the PP values of these are since I haven't started the classes yet, but when I used to be on WW before, I'd always make sure I had plenty of Options hot chocolates, great if you're dying for something sweet and they don't disappear as quick as a biscuit or a cake :)

warburtons square wraps, Tuna, light mayo, french fries, WW frozen meals (or the supermarkets own brands) lots of fruit and veggies, humous, Pitta breads.

just a few of my personal essentials lol :)