batchelors pasta in sauce

goth girl

where can you get the creamy tikka flavour from?

Have no info for you but would be good if someone knew because I was wondering too.

never heard of it, sounds a bit yucky to me!

its hard to believe these are FREE on my green plan... How many FREE things like this are you to have per week? I tried the savoury rice things recomended for munchies and I could live of them!

its hard to believe these are FREE on my green plan... How many FREE things like this are you to have per week? I tried the savoury rice things recomended for munchies and I could live of them!
Free means it is unlimited but we were told at group that the ready made free foods we shouldn't have too much of and have more of the raw foods like pasta and make your own sauce

I just found a roasted garlic and chicken flavoured one that I can't wait to try.

I have Batchelor's once a week - every weigh in night as it's quick and easy. We like the broc/cheese one and add loads of extra chopped fresh broc/cauli at the beginning and lots of grated cheese on top. Yum!

Someone at my group adds loads of veggies to the pasta n sauce to bulk it out more

I used to do a lovely creamy pasta bake out of the mushroom and white wine sauce. I used that as the base then boiled some plain pasta. Once the sauce was ready I added cream mushrooms and garlic.
It was so yummy

Note the past tense :D

Back