Batchelors sweet & sour supernoodles confusion

Esme1981

Could someone please help me and tell me how many syns there is in a packet of these. The sw online calculator states 10 syns for a packet but when I have done searches online they state 6 1/2 syns, please please please may it be 6 1/2 syns as they are so yummy,Thank you

No unfortunately they are not. I used to like the low fat bacon supernoodles but you just can't seem to get them anymore near me.

6.5 is for the s&s noodles to go ( dont no wot these r ) but the packets of supernoodles all flavours r 3.5 per 100g. I got this from my directory hun. I mite look for bacon they sound yummy xx

Have just seen the thread a little bit further down the page. Looking at that i'm guessing 10 syns per packet is correct, but it would be great if someone could confirm this for me please

Thanks Linzi, I think I will look for the to go one's. I believe you just add hot water to them like a pot noodle. Will try anything to lower the syns. Thanks for the quick reply

Could someone please help me and tell me how many syns there is in a packet of these. The sw online calculator states 10 syns for a packet but when I have done searches online they state 6 1/2 syns, please please please may it be 6 1/2 syns as they are so yummy,Thank you

Did you enter Noodles (dried) as a Free food?
I can't see Sweet & Sour but all the standard flavours seem to be 10 syns. Its only the low fat varieties that are lower.

linzi969 said:
6.5 is for the s&s noodles to go ( dont no wot these r ) but the packets of supernoodles all flavours r 3.5 per 100g. I got this from my directory hun. I mite look for bacon they sound yummy xx

Thats for 100g cooked, which isn't a full pack

I just replied with wot it said in the directory i dont no how many grams in a full packet xx

It doesnt matter how many grams are in the packet asdried noodles will always weigh more when theyre cooked. The syn values are for the cooked weight *including water* so you need to weigh it after youve cooked it to see how much 100g cooked is.

Back