bathing in seaweed

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by dibby, 7 February 2008 Social URL.

1. dibby

dibby Banned

i have just been reading in lifscape mag about bathing in fresh seaweed , it saposed to help weight loss, has any body tried it,
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Slimming World
    I saw this link on the page not long after you posted this lol

seaweed weight loss & detox

£9.99 for three bags- you might want to make sure you're in the house by yourself before you try lol
  4. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    it'll stink LOL.
    I dont think it will help with weight loss, no. how is it going to start emptying your fat cells?:confused:

it might make your skin better, and would be a nice pamper sesh, but cant think how bathing in seaweed will make you slimmer.

seeweed in pill form maybe, but not externally.
  5. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

yum, i love seaweed - well, eating it.

Not till april though eh? xxx
  6. Delli

Delli Talks too much

or u could try going for a swim in the sea? ud still be soakin in fresh seaweed but also gettin some exercise! will def help lose weight lol
  7. blue_grapefruit

EDEL CAREY! thats awful!

Ignore her, she's in a bad mood cos the Irish are playing a terrible game of rugby xxx
  8. SkinnyMalink

SkinnyMalink Full Member

Slimming World
    Or just sod it and phone up for a portion from the Chinese. It won't help you lose weight but it'll taste good :D
  9. blue_grapefruit

I like your thinking xxx
  10. Delli

Delli Talks too much

or u could walk to the chinese and get a portion and walk back, chuck it in the bath and climb in for a good soak! thats just a win/win situation!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.