Battling being Big in Belgium

Tbsp of non low fat mayo is 5syns. Level tbsp. Madness! I always use light or extra light now.

You need some syn free yogurt! Or a different breakfast! That's mad!

Your lunch sounds gorgeous!

Tbsp of non low fat mayo is 5syns. Level tbsp. Madness! I always use light or extra light now.

You need some syn free yogurt! Or a different breakfast! That's mad!

Your lunch sounds gorgeous!

Ok 5 syns it is! It was the stuff in the work canteen, not exactly known for being healthy, the chicken normally comes in a creamy mushroom sauce so cobbled together what I could!

And yeah I know, but I hate the sacherine taste of 0%far yogurts and they don't do 0% flavoured fromage frais here so this is the best I can do. I actually hate breakfast, would happily not eat until lunch time but everyone tells you its bad so I force one of these down! I suppose I could try fruit but I'm not keen on super sweet things for breakfast, too lazy for eggs and toast just makes me hungry.

That being said, if I don't get a loss this week I know exactly what to change next week!
Thanks for the advice

Xx

I loved it too, but woken up with absolutely no voice this morning (terrible for me Mrs chatalot) and she didn't mention anything about colds or anything coming, probably not connected but who knows?!

Having a treatment can be like a mini clear out so it could almost be like crap leaving your system. I've had that happen a few times where I get a short cold or something just after a treatment then feel tons better! :)

130e8o.gif

You did it! :D

Hope you feel better xxx

:woohoo::banana_dancer::woohoo:

I beat him!!

While I'm using Monday as my official weigh day here curly (oh) wanted to stick to Friday for bathroom competition purposes.

This week he lost 0.7kg and from my weigh in last Friday I lost 1.5kg!

So even if I went with my Monday weight that would be 0.8 (just over 1lb I think).

Now to keep it up over the weekend so I get the same at my official weigh in on Monday

Good start to a friday and no bathroom for me!

Woohoo! Well done!

Me and my OH have decided to do this too! I cleaned the bathrooms this! He lost 3.5kg and I lost 2.5kg! Wah!

So... I have been off the radar and off the diet - not brilliant - and the next two weeks are going to be tough as I have lots of events but Life happens and I need to figure out a way to get healthy and still do life.

So even though I've started off bad this morning I'm stopping right now and trying to get back on track.

This morning I had 2 petit pain rolls for breakfast with butter and jam, that's going to be my last treat for a while.

I will try to find a salad at lunch and go to pilates tonight and get back off the red wine train that I've been on the last while and get back on writing on here.

A grip has to be got and I'm going to try to do it today.

Hey lovely.

Hows it going? I know you said you had some events. How have you been coping with plan? xx

Back