Be Kind To Yourself

Thank you lovelies! You never know!

Glad to have gotten the garden done today - I had a slimfast shake for lunch and unsmoked lowfat gammon for dinner with home made SW fries and tesco healthy living mayo. Was scrumptious!

But no breakfast and a 230 cal lunch and 650 cal dinner means that there are over 1000 calories left for today and that's without the 5 hours of pressure washing and gardening exercise added on (cos I left my fitbit off as the pressure washer always gets me filthy - today I just had to throw the trousers out haha!) - going to enjoy those tonight with a film ;) :D

Thank you love - as it turns out my dinner has been more filling than I thought so there hasn't been much snacking - I've 'ended' the night on MFP with 729 cals to go (and that doesn't include any exercise calories)

Hope everyone is being good to themselves! :) x

Aye, I did the following day too - always helpful to have some in the bank for a hungry day - if you go over cals on a day it doesn't mean you're over on a monthly basis. Fab! :)

Trying to push on with the good things - I've arranged a haircut for tomorrow, I'm planning on dying my hair again when I get back and on friday I've got the beautician appointment so going to have a soak of the feet, hand/feet creams etc over the next few days to give her a fighting chance! :) Hope everyone else is okay! :)

Back