BE MEAN TO ME PLEASE

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by NettyJ, 4 October 2011 Social URL.

1. NettyJ

NettyJ Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    0st11.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    15st0.1lb(94.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi there, i am returning to cd today, started this morning after putting on almost 2 stone after losing 3.5 initially. I really need some help. I am struggling cos i feel at the moment i dont feel to bad im a size 16. however at my lightest i got down to a 12. i want to be a 12 and dont want to be a 20 again at my heaviest.
    I will attach some photos and i want you to be brutally honest with comments of my journey photos please. be rude, be mean, be ruthless, none of it will be taken personally. thanks.

so here it is :
    fat me 1st photo. 3 stone down 2nd photo. at target 3rd+4th photos

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mama22

mama22 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.5%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Oh chick you look so beautiful, you don't want to be that first girl again before doing something about it just think how much harder that would be. Stick with it and you could be done by Christmas xx

4. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Just be happy that you have achieved so much, and keep going until the regain has melted away. I am in the same boat having lost ten stones and regained more than two and a half (after more than ten years' solid maintenance). Life circumstances, bereavement, all kinds of things can temporarily derail us. But we knuckle back down eventually.

I've lost 21lb of my regain and am determined to lose the rest. You can do it - and you will.

5. fairy-mary

fairy-mary Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.53%)
    Diet:
    cambridge weight loss programme
    You should pull out them black jeans in your second pic for a goal! You looked amazing! Stick in there. You can do it again

6. NettyJ

NettyJ Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    0st11.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    15st0.1lb(94.64%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    thanks for comments. XXXX Struggling today, headache and craving.....grrrrr

7. Nette

Nette Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan SS+
  8. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    You know you even look lovely in your first photo - but even better in the others. Stick with it, keep going and you will be back in those jeans before you know it. Hope its going OK

9. PurpleBobKat

PurpleBobKat Full Member

Can't be mean to you, as you don't need people being mean - us larger ladies have people being mean to us every day.

Focus on the person you want to be & if that's a size 12 then remember how happy you felt at that size.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.