BeaBeas calorie counting diary!

I've just been thinking and I can't believe I've been calorie counting for almost a month! It doesn't seem like 2 minutes since I started. Most other diets I would have given up by now!!

Same here, nice to finally find something that works and isn't all that hard to do!

I've found the same. ... I'm nearly six months on it now and I've never stuck to a diet for even half this long before! !!!

I'm actually looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow. I've been so good all week :) the weeks just seem to be flying by don't they?

I really need some new jeans. Mine are falling down already. I bought my current ones from primark and they are amazing. I hope they still do them as I'd love another pair in a smaller size :D

I've found marks and spencers do really good jeans, and at a reasonable price too which is good if you arent going to be in them for long!

I've heard the M&S ones are good, also their jeggings. I don't think primark do the ones I've got any more as I bought my current ones on sale :( Will find an M&S this weekend!

Today's food:

Breakfast: porridge with acacia honey and a banana

Lunch: chilli chicken noodles

Dinner: creamy broccoli soup with a seeded brown roll with a bit of garlic butter

Also 2 coffees with milk

Total: 1331 cals, 169 cals left.

I may have a hot chocolate and a biscuit later :)

Yay, I found your diary! Food looks lovely, I love the idea of your smoothies, I've just bought myself a little brevil blender thing which I will defiantly be trying that in!! X

Ooh is it the active blend thing? I was looking at that as its got good reviews. I have a nutribullet and literally use it every day for smoothies, soups, marinades and all sorts of stuff. I love it :D

Just had my weigh in and lost 4lb :) so lost the 3 I gained last week and a further lb woohoo!!

That's a fantastic loss, well done xx

Thanks, I'm really chuffed about it!

Not sure about food today. I've had porridge this morning but I feel starving today for some reason. I'm trying to hold off eating lunch as we are having fajitas tonight and I don't know how many calories it will be (it's usually loads!). I've bought mini wraps which are less calories that the usual normal sized tortillas, and I've got some refried beans cooking in the slow cooker rather than buying the ready made version. It's literally pinto beans, onion, garlic, chilli, chicken stock and seasoning so I don't think it will be very high in cals. I don't know what else to have with them that won't be really bad for me! Maybe lettuce, salsa and some reduced fat sour cream dip. I'm used to having cheese and guacamole and all the stuff that's bad for you usually haha!

I'm hungry today too. ... Keep reaching for snacks :-(

I do that with the tortilla's too. ... You save on cals but don't feel like you've missed out!

You could have a side salad and have some of the filling with that?

weigh day is always a good day if you're going to go over as you have a whole week to make up for it (That's me theory and I'm sticking with it ;-) )

Well I was contemplating a takeaway tonight but DP is treating me to a burger tomorrow after we have been to pick his new bike up. He knows the way to my heart haha.

Ill go for a wander down to co-op for some salad and see what else I can see. I'm looking forward to it, the beans smell amazing already :)

I've got a chocolate bar for tonight! !! needed change for my daughters breakfast club this morning and had to break a 10 pound note so I had no other choice! !!!

walking to the shop will earn you a few extra calories for later :-D

Haha I like the question mark. It adds an air of mystery.

Well very surprisingly, after scoffing loads of fajitas, I came just under my days calories at 1434 cals :)

Haha I like the question mark. It adds an air of mystery.

Well very surprisingly, after scoffing loads of fajitas, I came just under my days calories at 1434 cals :)

Well done :)

Didn't end up going out for lunch yesterday so had an Indian takeaway for a treat. It was lovely :)

Back on it today!

ooh... yummy, I love Indian buy very rarely have it!

Ended up having a KFC last night, but I'd hardly eaten a day so it was still within calories! I can't help feeling bad for it though haha.

I did 10 minutes on my bike this evening before giving up as I'm exhausted and feel a bit ill today. No idea why! Burnt off 120 cals and ended up eating them again which kind of defeats the object.

Breakfast: porridge with honey

Lunch: lime and coriander cous cous

Dinner: chorizo and creamy pesto pasta

Also three coffees with milk and a mars bar

Total: 1578 cals (1500 + 120 from exercise)

Damn Ocado gave me a voucher for £10 off any wine or chocolate so I've ordered a load of chocolate with my shopping!! I've got twix, Mars bars, snickers, malteaster bunnies, 2 finger kit kats, drifter biscuits, curly wurlys and a Lindt dark chocolate with sea salt and caramel bar. Luckily I often have days where I'm way under calories so I may treat myself once a week to a bar. They will last weeks unless my partner gets to them!! I blame ocado haha.

Back