BeaBeas calorie counting diary!

We all do it, the main thing is to jump back on and get back on track xx

Thank you. I've dusted myself off now and getting back on it.

Breakfast - banana, oat, peanut butter, yoghurt and almond milk smoothie

Lunch- roasted vegetable cous cous.

Not sure what's for tea yet. Need to do a food shop really but I've got so much random stuff in my cupboards and freezer I need to use some things up! Trying to hold off shopping as long as possible and will need to be creative.

Trying a session on my bike again tonight. Hopefully I'll be more successful than last week.

Forgot to say we nipped in to asda at the weekend as I needed to get some clothes for my nephew for his birthday present, and I tried on some jeans whilst I was there. Managed to get in to three different pairs of size 16's :D None of them suited me though which was annoying but not bad to say the pair which are falling down on me are a size 20!! Ordered two different pairs from Dorothy Perkins to try instead.

That's fab with the jeans :-D you can't beat the feeling of getting into smaller clothes x

well done for getting back on it again.

I know what you mean about random cupboard food. ... my cupboards and freezer full. ...I could live off then for a month but still do a weekly shop! ... my problem is that most of it was bought when I wasn't dieting so is no good for me now. .. I should throw it all out but can't bear the waste! !!!

Well done getting back on it!! I'm a sucker for a buffet...

I think my original jeans were a bit big when I first started but I'm still pleased with it haha.

I am considering trying the couch to 5k app. Has anyone done it?

Way under cals today.

Breakfast: banana and a lemon activia 0% yoghurt

Lunch: porridge with honey

Dinner: spiced carrot and lentil soup with garlic croutons

Also 3 coffees with milk, and just having a highlights hot chocolate and a drifter biscuit

Total cals - 1125 :)

I think my original jeans were a bit big when I first started but I'm still pleased with it haha.

I have done c25k although never completed it as am always changing my workout plan! It's good, you may need to repeat the weeks in the beginning when you start as a lot of people find it harder if they haven't ran before. ...I got quite far through it but then started to struggle so gave up. ...I might start it again in the summer X

I did it a couple of years ago - don't think I will bother with the 25k one though.

Thanks, I think I'll give it a go. I don't mind repeating weeks. I thought I'd need to anyway as I'm super unfit!

I'm going to a wedding in a few weeks so ordered three dresses from Dorothy Perkins to try as they had 25% off. They all fit lovely but not dressy enough for a wedding so I'll be returning them. Also bought two pairs of jeans which are fab and I will keep! Everything was a size 16!!!! :O

Got a stinking cold and feel so ill :(

Breakfast - banana and a vanilla activia yoghurt

Lunch - porridge with honey

Dinner - Thai fish curry with noodles

Also 1 coffee, 1 hot chocolate

Total: 1449 cals

Weighing in tomorrow!

Do you know about the Leslie Sansone walking at home DVD's. They are all on youtube for free and are a great way to get fit. If you don't here is the link ---

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=leslie+sansone+1+mile - click on this and they will be there. I started with the 1 mile one and worked upwards. I do like the express 1 mile and will do it when I feel like it especially when I am in UK and the weather is bad but have worked up to the 5 miles.
If you do want to do them make sure you get one that has the full walk on it - sometimes they put "tasters" on - those mostly look like full ones. A mile takes about 15 mins including warm up etc.

I downloaded them and put them on discs incase they take them down at some point.

Got a stinking cold and feel so ill :(

Breakfast - banana and a vanilla activia yoghurt

Lunch - porridge with honey

Dinner - Thai fish curry with noodles

Also 1 coffee, 1 hot chocolate

Total: 1449 cals

Weighing in tomorrow!

Oh no, hope you feel better soon x well done for staying on plan☺

Do you know about the Leslie Sansone walking at home DVD's. They are all on youtube for free and are a great way to get fit. If you don't here is the link --- https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=leslie+sansone+1+mile - click on this and they will be there. I started with the 1 mile one and worked upwards. I do like the express 1 mile and will do it when I feel like it especially when I am in UK and the weather is bad but have worked up to the 5 miles. If you do want to do them make sure you get one that has the full walk on it - sometimes they put "tasters" on - those mostly look like full ones. A mile takes about 15 mins including warm up etc. I downloaded them and put them on discs incase they take them down at some point.

They sound great, thanks I will check them out :)

So weigh in this morning and I've lost 1lb :) really pleased! Feel like I'm back on track now. I'm now 14st 2 so will hopefully be in the 13s soon. All of my nice size 14 clothes I've got packed away fit me from around 12st 7 - 13st 4 so I'm focusing on that now!

That's brilliant, well done, you'll soon be in those 14 ' x

Thank you, I'm really pleased especially after my rubbish weekend. I've officially been calorie counting for 6 weeks!! Seems like two minutes since I started.

Thank you, I'm really pleased especially after my rubbish weekend. I've officially been calorie counting for 6 weeks!! Seems like two minutes since I started.
How much have you lost so far ?

Back