BeaBeas calorie counting diary!

Been and done a food shop to keep me on track this week. It's amazing how much of a difference it makes when you have a plan of what you're eating for the week!

Breakfast - WW yoghurt and a banana

Lunch - porridge with honey

Dinner - spiced carrot and lentil soup with a garlic and coriander naan bread

Also 2 coffees with milk (may be three by the end of the day!)

Total - 992 cals. I might have a kitkat or something later on.

Hey, here to sub. Your dinners sound so nice... I didn't realise how much I missed Wagamama's chicken katsu curry until reading this :p I've got a Davina exercise bike that has been folded up (and used as a clothes rail) since last summer. I used to go on it a lot but then lost interest. I was always a bit dubious about it's calorie tracker too, but thinking of setting it back up again x

Ooh you should try the recipe. It's so easy and really tasty! Definitely set it back up. I find cycling quite easy as you get to sit down when you're doing it haha :D

Good day so far today! Going to try and go out on a long walk this afternoon.

Breakfast - banana and a WW yoghurt

Lunch - left over spiced carrot and parsnip soup

Dinner - pork chop with stir fried veg and noodles

Will calculate calories tonight :)

Had a right work out pushing this up the hills around my house! I live on the edge of the yorkshire moors and it's so steep. It's been sat in the garage for ages so thought we would get some use out of it :) my daughter fell asleep on the way home so slept in the garden old fashioned style haha.

Attachments

• image-1532746537.jpg
    image-1532746537.jpg
    899.8 KB · Views: 29
Well done on the weight loss :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

What a beautiful pram :)

My son has just gone to live in Huddersfield so we should get up to that part of the World more often. I was brought up near Wakefield and a treat for us was to go to Leeds shopping, still love Leeds market.

I have Crohns Disease and I feel a lot better if I just stick to veggie food but it took me a long time to realise it.

Thank you! I was surprised with those 2lb but I'm not holding out much hope with my next weigh in tomorrow.

We have just moved from leeds City centre out to the moors near Saltaire. I love yorkshire, it's great :)

Done well today :)

Breakfast - banana and a coffee

Lunch - pastrami, mustard Mayo and gherkin sandwich on wholemeal bread

Dinner - mushroom stroganoff with brown rice

Also two more coffees, an options hot chocolate, an apple and half a choc chip brioche (my daughter ate the other half!)

Total 1193 cals.

Stayed the same this week, so still stuck on 14st! How annoying. I know it's because of the hen do last weekend. When I started I thought I would have lost a bit more than I have by now but life keeps getting in the way! Got a wedding next Thursday so will be away for the whole weekend so I might skip my weigh in next week and just wait until the week after. Feeling a bit deflated today :(

You could weigh in a day early then have 8 days til the next one. ...that's what I did at Christmas.

A sts is fine, you had a good weekend and didn't gain which is always a positive, well done x

I will be away from Wednesday night until Saturday or Sunday I think. I'm staying at my mums house but don't really want to use her scales as they will probably weigh differently to mine. I could try weighing Wednesday morning but not sure if that's too early! Thanks though, I do need to look at it that way. I could have gained loads after the weekend!!

Been on a really long walk in the sunshine today and feel loads better for it. The weather was beautiful! This is a short walk from my house :)

Attachments

• image-852239744.jpg
    image-852239744.jpg
    658.7 KB · Views: 25
Went slightly over yesterday although I burned off about 300-400 calories on my walk.

Breakfast - banana

Lunch - sandwich thin with mustard, gherkins and pastrami

Dinner - Cumberland swirl sausage with sweet potato chips and beans

Also had sticky toffee pudding with custard for afters, and an apple and yoghurt for a snack. Plus three coffees with milk

Total - 1703 cals

Forgot to update this weekend! Met my Mum yesterday to go shopping for shoes and a bag to wear for a wedding on Thursday. Had a banana at breakfast then a chicken and bacon wrap, fries and coke from McDonald's but nothing else all day so I was still within calories.

I've got a doctors appointment tomorrow as I'm feeling tired and lethargic all the time. It's ever since I struggled on my bike a few weeks ago. Even though my daughter is sleeping better recently (before Christmas she was up anything between 3-10 times a night, and is now down to one time a night) I am just exhausted. I feel a bit silly seeing my gp about it but my partner convinced me to make an appointment, so I'll see what they say.

Will update today's food later.

Hope you get somewhere with the doctor. Could it be the change in diet? Maybe you've dropped your calories too far too quickly? Are you drinking enough water? And are you getting the right nutrients? I top up with a multivitamin if I've not had enough x

I'm really not sure what's causing it. I started having a soluble multivitamin every day a few weeks ago and it's not made a difference, and I've also upped my water intake. I keep getting a weird thing if I stand up too quickly where my vision goes and I feel really dizzy for a few seconds. I think it's a symptom of low blood pressure? I feel like I eat enough etc. It's just really weird! I wake up tired, I'm knackered all day and struggle to stay awake in the afternoon as I have no energy. I've fallen asleep a few times when my partner gets home from work at 6, then still managed to get straight to sleep at bedtime too. The only time I've been like this before was when I had glandular fever a few years ago. Hopefully the GP will have some answers and not just blame it on my weight!!

I get that with the standing up. ...I put it down to low blood pressure. ...mine has been high for years but I think after losing weight and getting fitter it's gone the other way! I keep meaning to get it checked!

Hopefully they will run some tests to make sure you're ok x

Been to the doctors this afternoon. I've booked a blood test but first available one isn't for 2 weeks yet. He said it might be off the back of me being ill a few weeks ago but said to check bloods just in case it's something else. Hopefully it's nothing!

Been rubbish with my food the past few days. I think it's because I know I'll be away this weekend. Ended up having 1900 cals yesterday!! I'm struggling to have the motivation to cook anything as I'm so tired, when I usually love cooking every day. My partner picked up a pizza from the shop on the way home last night and some ice cream :O I'm thinking of batch cooking a load of stuff for the freezer for the days where I can't be bothered to make anything. Things like chilli and curries so I just have to make the rice to go with it and don't have to worry about eating stuff I shouldn't be.

Should be better today anyway. Had a hot cross bun and a yoghurt as haven't been that hungry through the day and cooking Thai fish curry for tea.

Back