BeaBeas calorie counting diary!

I've had my weigh in two days early today as I am away from tomorrow until Sunday. Have lost 1lb :) Busy getting all of our stuff ready to travel down to Notts tonight. Will have my next weigh in as normal next Friday (damage limitation probably!) :D

Well done in your loss, at least you have 9 days until the next one so some damage limitation should be possible.

Enjoy your weekend away x

Hello all. Wedding was fab and it was good to see my family this weekend too. I'm back on the wagon today. Got shopping being delivered tonight and have planned what we are eating for the whole week and next weekend.

Was going to weigh myself this morning to see the damage but going to hold off until Friday.

Glad you had a good weekend. Defo stay away from the scales until Friday. ...1200 a day should get you well back on track x

Thanks bex.

Breakfast - banana and a white coffee

Lunch - porridge with honey

Dinner - mushroom stroganoff with brown rice

Also 2 more white coffees and some dark chocolate

Total 1050 cals :)

Don't go under 1200 though will you - it is not good for you body to reduce lower than that.

I was slightly under yesterday - should I have eaten right up to 1200? I feel so tired this morning and struggled to get out of bed. Not sure if it's related! Still another week until my blood test for the whole tiredness saga.

I aim for 1200 per day. ...Some days in below it and genuinely can't eat anymore. ... I only do this very occasionally though and wouldn't if I felt that I should eat more. ... listen to your body and if you think you are too low then you should definitely increase x

I'm going to try it this week then see how I feel. I have woken up a bit this afternoon!

Breakfast - WW yoghurt, banana and white coffee

Dinner - chicken korma with brown rice

Also had a latte from a cafe when we went for a walk this afternoon which came with a small biscuit. And two coffees at home.

Total 1163 cals

Gone slightly over today but still under 1500 cals.

Breakfast - pineapple pieces, yoghurt and a coffee

Dinner - roast chicken with potato, carrot and swede mash, mange tout & baby corn, roasted parsnips and two Yorkshire puddings. And gravy!

Also another yogurt and 3 coffees

Total - 1418 cals

Was meant to do the roast this weekend but we forgot it is my partners Grandads 80th birthday so we are going to his parents for the weekend and out for an Italian meal on Sunday.

Weigh in on Friday!

Woke up late this morning so had to rush to make play group in time and didn't have time for breakfast!

Dinner - roast chicken, garlic, mushroom and pea risotto

Also three coffees with milk, options hot chocolate and three ritz crackers with chocolate Philadelphia

Total - 1138 cals.

Weigh in tomorrow!

Thank you!

I lost 1lb :) really pleased with that. Only another lb to go until I finally hit the 1 stone mark. It's been slow but generally very easy.

Thank you!

I lost 1lb :) really pleased with that. Only another lb to go until I finally hit the 1 stone mark. It's been slow but generally very easy.

That's brilliant , well done x

Thank you! I'm really happy about it. We would usually have a treat meal on weigh in day but as we are going out for a meal on Sunday night I'm going to cook us a curry instead to stay within calories. My partner lost 1lb this week too so he's happy :) Over the past few years he's gone from 21st down to 15st! He's only just over a stone heavier than me now :O

Well done - that' s great. :happy096: your partner is doing brilliantly - well done to him as well.

Been ill this weekend so not updated much. Been absolutely exhausted and feeling nauseous, it was very weird. Felt a bit better yesterday afternoon so went out on my bike and fell off and I've knackered my hand! Feeling sorry for myself and having a bit of a pity party haha!

Back