BeaBeas calorie counting diary!

I have been doing some sewing this weekend and made a little dress and matching bloomers for my daughter. They have turned out quite well :)

Attachments

• image-1139666540.jpg
    image-1139666540.jpg
    851 KB · Views: 23
I love the outfit, very cute x

Thanks! They came out better than expected :)

I come under calories today :O :O :O

Breakfast - 2 slices of fruit toast

Lunch - porridge with golden syrup

Dinner - vegetable stir fry with noodles

Also a banana, slice of fruit cake and 3 coffees with milk

Total - 1398 cals

Far too low on calories today :(

Breakfast - banana and a Muller Greek toffee yoghurt

Lunch - porridge with raspberry honey

Dinner - baked potato with beans

Also had a slice of fruit bread and 3 coffees with milk

Total - 949 cals

Done well today again. I'm really hoping for a good loss this week.

Breakfast - banana and a coconut yoghurt

Lunch - two crumpets with sweet chilli Philadelphia

Dinner - spicy sausage pasta

Also 3x coffees

Total - 1244 cals

Looks like you'll be in for a good loss with so many good days this week :) Fab sewing skills btw - I wish it was something I could do, but I have bad memories of spending my textiles lessons at school being totally out of control on a sewing machine!

Thank you. It's the only thing I seem to be good at so I enjoy it! I've been obsessed with sewing the past few days and made loads of stuff :)

Done well again today! I'd love something sweet at the moment but got nothing in (which is probably a good thing).

Breakfast - banana and a coconut yoghurt

Lunch - porridge with honey

Dinner - mango chicken with spiced pilau rice (BBC good food recipe which was delicious. Would highly recommend).

Also 3 coffees with milk.

Total - 1235 cals :)

hi here to subscribe Do you not eat any snacks at all?

Hello :) weirdly, I don't snack much! I didn't even really notice I wasn't until you just mentioned it haha. If I'm hungry between meals I'll have a drink of water or a coffee with some milk. I find if I start snacking I just pick at things all day and feel like I've gone off track. Are you calorie counting too?

Not enough calories again today :(

Breakfast - slice of fruit toast and a peaches and cream yoghurt

Lunch - porridge with honey

Dinner - carrot and lentil soup with a ww naan

Also 3 milky coffees

Total - 997 cals. I've not been hungry today and just so busy!

Got my weigh in tomorrow. Keeping everything crossed for a good result as I've been really good all week.

I'm struggling to figure out how to up calories without using them on chocolate or junk!

I find it so easy to be satisfied on a lower amount of calories now!

Maybe add a couple of healthy snacks in? x

I know, I was thinking last night I should have something else but I wasn't hungry and didn't really want to eat junk. I might start getting Graze boxes again (I used to have them at work a few years ago) or buy a load of nuts etc.

I've just weighed myself and I'm 13.5!!!!!!! So that's 3lb off :D I'm so happy!

I know, I was thinking last night I should have something else but I wasn't hungry and didn't really want to eat junk. I might start getting Graze boxes again (I used to have them at work a few years ago) or buy a load of nuts etc.

I've just weighed myself and I'm 13.5!!!!!!! So that's 3lb off :D I'm so happy!

That's brilliant! Well done!

Nuts would be a good way to give your calories a boost

I get graze boxes as work ... They are good but there are much cheaper ways of getting snacks!

Thank you. It just shows that I can do it if I put my mind to it :)

Absolutely, the hardest part of losing weight is will - power. ....Get your head in the right place and it all comes together nicely x

Going to post some progress photos since I'm in a great mood! Just dug out all of my old smaller clothes and tried on a pair of Topshop skinny jeans which are a size 16 but a small 16 (I always had to size up for Topshop) and they fit!!!! Also a few dresses and tops fit too. I'm so happy :)

Here's a pic taken early last year. I was the same weight as when I started calorie counting.

Then pics from today (please ignore the mess! I was sorting through clothes and packing for this weekend at the same time.)

I can see a difference now.

Attachments

• image-666325242.jpg
    image-666325242.jpg
    618.1 KB · Views: 46
  • image-2436001887.jpg
    image-2436001887.jpg
    605.6 KB · Views: 40
  • image-1502636957.jpg
    image-1502636957.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 38
  • image-2888598755.jpg
    image-2888598755.jpg
    474.2 KB · Views: 42
Wow, really good progress , can see a huge difference, well done x

Thank you, I can see a difference now I've seen the pictures next to each other!

Today's food:

Breakfast - peaches and cream yoghurt

Lunch - left over carrot and lentil soup from yesterday

Dinner - chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese, jacket potato, sweetcorn and green beans.

Also 2 coffees, a snickers and some coca cola

Total - 1550 cals

Thank you :)

Forgot to update this weekend as we have been to visit the in-laws. I didn't eat too badly. Had some brioche and a banana for breakfast both mornings, toasted tea cake for lunch on Saturday then we had a BBQ with pasta, cous cous and salad bits. No lunch yesterday as we were having a roast dinner later on. The only thing that let me down was pudding both nights! Got on the scales this morning though and I'm slightly lighter than I was before the weekend so I think I've done ok.

I think my baby has got chickenpox so that's us stuck in the house all week!

Back