Beanfeast Bolognese

xnatalie81x

Cannot find syns on-line, was sure they are syn free on green (and prob red too) and had huge bowl with spaghetti and it was so yummy i'm sure it must be syns lol. Can anyone confirm if free or not .............

Yep its free. You'll find it under batchelors. There are syns in the chilli and savoury mince but bolognese is free. I haven't tried it yet, but just might do now!!

I asked this last week as I love Beanfeast Bolognese:D its delish!! I add a tin of chopped tomatoes to mine and some mushrooms!! Absolutely gorgeous! I also use my cheese on top as HEXA:D

Did add mushrooms (to keep son busy chopping them lol) and had my 28g cheddar on top. Kids loved it too lol. I will vow to make them proper bolognese with mince and not feed them packet food lol but i felt lazy lol

Did add mushrooms (to keep son busy chopping them lol) and had my 28g cheddar on top. Kids loved it too lol. I will vow to make them proper bolognese with mince and not feed them packet food lol but i felt lazy lol
I treat myself to proper bolognese on Saturdays:D I use my HEXB as the pasta..and the sauce is only half a syn!!:D

Would have to use the beef as HEB as i eat about 1/2 pack of pasta! and mix in some quorn to bulk it out. I am a serious pig. I literally had about 500g pasta tonight with 1/2 pack that beanfeast stuff. Am stuffed but it is wearing off now lol

Would have to use the beef as HEB as i eat about 1/2 pack of pasta! and mix in some quorn to bulk it out. I am a serious pig. I literally had about 500g pasta tonight with 1/2 pack that beanfeast stuff. Am stuffed but it is wearing off now lol
OOOOooo..thats a good idea mixing the HEB with quorn;) might try that too as I love loads of pasta too lol!:D

Don't take advice from me lol - i am going to start putting ON weight soon the amount i eat. The guarantee only applies for 4 weeks for some reason. Probably cos by then your apetite is meant to have shrunk. Not met me then lol

Well Ive just scoffed a huggggggggggge plate full!! I feel so guilty though...why?:confused::D

Me too but certainly not feeling guilty lol

wow... that sounds great... where can you get beanfeast from is it ok to find in supermarkets..

am really craving bolognese/chilli at moment... but cant live without pasta... so if free bolognese on green... mmmm ideal :) xx

argh!!! cant find it on online shopping... will have to go and hope that i can find it on the shelves!

did find Asdas version... Beany meals or something... looks like its made with soya though... does anybody know the syn values for that?

Typical valuesPer 100g Per 1/2 sachet Energy263kJ783kJ62kcal185kcalProtein6.8g20.3gCarbohydrate8.0g23.8gof which sugars2.8g8.3gFat0.3g0.9gof which saturates0.1g0.3gFibre3.8g11.3gSodium0.20g0.60gequivalent as salt0.5g1.5g

xx

Hi,

This is my first time posting but have been a long time lurker!

I love Batchelors Beanfeast, especially the Bolognese style, but i'm having trouble finding it now! I used to get in Asda in Robroyston, Glasgow but they don't seem to do it now. Can anyone tell me anywhere in Glasgow I can buy this now?

Many thanks

Back