Because I'm worth it ;-)

4 weeks in and 4lbs lost.

I go to SW with a friend and she regularly has bigger losses, like 3lbs. But her progress can be a bit up and down so I shouldn't complain about averaging a pound a week. It just feels I've got so far to go. Which I do, if I'm being honest ;-)

So, an introduction ... My name's Mo, I'm 38, I want to lose 30lbs and keep it off. I'm vegetarian so it's green days all the way for me. I've quickly got stuck in a food rut. Lots of baked potatoes, quoth slices, cottage cheese, pasta and veg. I know I need to make more of an effort to vary my diet, but I'm not much of a creative cook.

Quite fancy something similar to chocolate cake. Anyone have any recipes?

Only 1/2lb lost this week, but it's going in the right direction. Think I need to be a little stricter with myself again and probably keeping a food diary for the next week will help.

I know I need to start regular exercise too but I hate the way I feel when I'm exercising - all sweaty, out of breath, and physically sick.

I'm on holiday next week so must be extra careful as I'm not going to a weigh in. Would love to lose 6 lbs for the next one. Very ambitious, I know.

Hiya hun and welcome.

Your loosing your weight lovely and steadily. In my opinion the best way as your eating well and not feeling deprived. The only tip I can suggest is to up your fluid intake (water I mean lol) unless your already doing so. It's my first week this week. I've just finished 6 weeks on LL and then a 2 week holiday and now SW. Strangely though I feel that I'm eating too much. I'm weighing on thurs. We'll see what the scales say. Have a lovely night.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Back