Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Because I'm worth it ;-)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by LittleMissMo, 19 May 2011 Social URL.

1. LittleMissMo

LittleMissMo Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    4 weeks in and 4lbs lost.

I go to SW with a friend and she regularly has bigger losses, like 3lbs. But her progress can be a bit up and down so I shouldn't complain about averaging a pound a week. It just feels I've got so far to go. Which I do, if I'm being honest ;-)

So, an introduction ... My name's Mo, I'm 38, I want to lose 30lbs and keep it off. I'm vegetarian so it's green days all the way for me. I've quickly got stuck in a food rut. Lots of baked potatoes, quoth slices, cottage cheese, pasta and veg. I know I need to make more of an effort to vary my diet, but I'm not much of a creative cook.

Quite fancy something similar to chocolate cake. Anyone have any recipes?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LittleMissMo

LittleMissMo Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Only 1/2lb lost this week, but it's going in the right direction. Think I need to be a little stricter with myself again and probably keeping a food diary for the next week will help.

I know I need to start regular exercise too but I hate the way I feel when I'm exercising - all sweaty, out of breath, and physically sick.

I'm on holiday next week so must be extra careful as I'm not going to a weigh in. Would love to lose 6 lbs for the next one. Very ambitious, I know.

4. Julslynne

Julslynne No pain, no gain

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lighter life
    Hiya hun and welcome.

Your loosing your weight lovely and steadily. In my opinion the best way as your eating well and not feeling deprived. The only tip I can suggest is to up your fluid intake (water I mean lol) unless your already doing so. It's my first week this week. I've just finished 6 weeks on LL and then a 2 week holiday and now SW. Strangely though I feel that I'm eating too much. I'm weighing on thurs. We'll see what the scales say. Have a lovely night.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

5. LittleMissMo

LittleMissMo Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Cheers, Jules. My first couple of weeks I felt like I was eating too much too. That's the beauty of SW. I stopped craving snacks too, though that's come back recently. Boredom is my enemy.

Fingers crossed for Thursday.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.