becoming a cambridge diet counsellor, ???

sez666

lose lose lose
Hi, i have been on Cambridge diet since august 09 and i started off at 16st 9ln i reached 11st 7lb around december time and then restarted 3 weeks ago and i now weigh 10st 10lb, i
feel really great after loosing all that weight and i really want to become a cambridge diet counsellor, i know i can get information from my counsellor but i was just woundering if any one could tell me if there are cost's involved in the training etc,????
thanks
sarah xxx

I think it is about £200 for the course . there is a telephone interveiw before you get to do the training ,and a few exams or assessments i think . I think you have to get a CDC to 'sponsor ' you , by nominating you to do it , you have to have a BMI below 25 ( I think !!) when you start .... I am sure there are people that can tell you more .. but I am going to look into it too when I get to goal :)

Ye determinator is right, you first pay a fee for the "starter pack" then you go on the initial training but you have to have a cdc sponsor you. KD will know all the answers!

Good luck sarah.x

hi shanny, hows you??
i been on ss+ again , doing really well. done 100% all the way!!! xx
are you at gole now hun xxx
sarahx

Thanks loads for all info, i think i will defo have a look into it,
i just got an old friend started on the ss+ and she text me every 5 mins about things and i surprised myself about how much i knew about the diet, i have read so much over the last 12 months about it, so it would be a shame to waste all that knowledge.
thanks again for the info xxx
sarah x

I think it is about £200 for the course . there is a telephone interveiw before you get to do the training ,and a few exams or assessments i think . I think you have to get a CDC to 'sponsor ' you , by nominating you to do it , you have to have a BMI below 25 ( I think !!) when you start .... I am sure there are people that can tell you more .. but I am going to look into it too when I get to goal :)

Yeah to the above, though the BMI is 28 before you can apply.

Another thing to bear in mind is that it's not the Cambridge Diet, and you aren't becoming a counsellor.

Cambridge Weigh Plan, with consultants.

;)

yeah to the above, though the bmi is 28 before you can apply.

Another thing to bear in mind is that it's not the cambridge diet, and you aren't becoming a counsellor.

Cambridge weigh plan, with consultants.

;)

thats great, thanks for letting me know.
Sarah x

I know...I'm being picky aren't I :eek:

All the best with your application though :clap:

Your not being picky , your just letting me know how it is, thanks loads,
sarah x

Hi sarah you said the word 'GOAL' lol nah 7 lbs to go!! i do live in shanny's world and mess around alot lol.!

Back on ss day 2 and scales have moved alot already so i say next 2 weeks and i will be there for SURE!!

How's you? fab work for getting back at 10.10 hun.x

Back