Becoming a Slimming World consultant

Natalie xoxo

I'm considering the idea of becoming a Slimming World consultant.

I'm going to an Opportunity Event soon, but would love to find out more information beforehand.

Not the fluffy motivational stuff, but the real bare bones of the role. The ups, the downs. The hidden costs (time and money).

What you wish you knew beforehand.

Can anyone share any info with me? Please feel welcome to private message me, if preferred.

Thank you!

Have you read the sticky in the weight loss diary subforum "Diary of a Slimming World Consultant"? It gives a warts and all view of whats involved

You have to realise that your income will not be steady throughout the year. There will be busy times - like now with post-Christmas guilt and a new plan, but there are also times of the year when class numbers can be very low. A consultant friend of mine did a whole evening's work for a return of £4.90 recently.

It's a lot of work. Some of it quite physical work, as you need to get all your stuff to the venue, unpack, set up the room, then pack it all away at the end of the day. And then there is the leafletting - going round your local area putting leaflets in doors is far more tiring than it sounds!

Most consultants love their work. But you must get a clear idea of what is involved in order to decide whether it is for you.

As someone who has been there, just one thing, if you work full time - don't do it. If you are part time then go ahead!!

Back