From member to consultant-a diary

SwBeckyT

So, I've taken the 1st step to becoming a Slimming World consultant! I filled in an online application and received an email back.
I'm already excited! According to the email, I should hear from a local manager soon to be given information about attending an Opportunity Event.
Watch this space!

Hi all, just a little update: I'm going along to the Opportunity event on Sunday (20.11.16). I'm excited to hear all about becoming a consultant.
I'll let you all know how it goes x

Hi Becky hope you enjoy the opportunity event on Sunday, you will get lots of info but you will know by the end of it if it is definitely for you not.
I went to my local opportunity event last Friday and decided it was the right time for me.
I had my telephone interview on Wednesday with the team developer and have my main interview this evening at 6pm.
It is going so fast but I am so excited to get started, as long as I don't fluff up my interview tonight
I have already been given a venue and told it will be a Tuesday evening so its looking very hopeful.
I have been reading through an old thread on here called 'diary of a slimming world consultant' which I have found very helpful.
Let me know if you decide to go for it as we might be on training together x

Hi how was the opportunity event?
Thank you Claire for your post!
I've just got home. I'm even more determined now! I'm waiting for my phone call and the interview will be 16th December!
There's a group available to me on a Wednesday night. It couldn't be more perfect! I will go for training in 5th January! And be in my group wk beg 1
6th January! I can't believe it's so quick!
When is your training? Be great to meet you! X

Found out this afternoon I was successful at interview and SW definitely want me on their team!! I am so happy, I cried for about 15 minutes after I got the call (I am very emotional).
I now have a meeting with Dan (TD) on Saturday morning then pre-training a week tomorrow in Lincoln (about an hour away).
It really is all happening so fast.
My training at head office is on 9/10/11 December and will have my first group on 3rd January
I am so excited I could cry again

Congratulations!! Oh I'm so pleased for you! I can imagine how thrilled you are!
I'm still waiting for my call to say whether I get an interview or not, it's spinning round my head, hense why I am awake so late on a Monday!
Your group launch is perfect timing for after Christmas! You're going to have so many new members! How exciting!
Xxx

So pleased I have found this thread. I have read diary of a sw consultant which was great but I wanted to research peoples more recent experiences. I am thinking about becoming a sw consultant and will be attending an opportunities event in Sept to find out a bit more about it. I am a self employed dog walker at the moment so I think I can fit in all the work needed for promo, etc. I have kids at primary school but Im keeping my fingers crossed I can juggle it all!!!

Back