Becoming complacent!

Indieflower

I have my mojo
I must say, I have had a rocky few weeks! Do you ever just become complacent??

I've just had a good talking to myself!!:rolleyes: lol AND I am not going to allow myself to do it this time. In the past when I lost weight I got to about where I am now and everyone started telling me how great I look and I got male attention again and started to feel good...and then I became complacent!! :mad: In turn,my arse was huge again! lol

Sooo, the moral of the story is, NOT THIS TIME!! I have a goal and I will reach it. It's too easy to escalate from where I am now.

So, here's my plan....get enthused about my cooking again, try new things.....become obsessive!! :p:p

Rant over :D

all the time - hence me being back in the same place I was 5 years ago! Not this time! I haven't just had a baby like I had then so I have no excuses!

Oh god I've been there so many times! Good idea to get interested in cooking - have a look at the magazines, websites etc for new receipes and try them all out. I also try to look at success stories as I find them inspiring. I find being obsessed with the plan is definitely the way for me - not something you can do for life but certainly at times I find I need to be completely into the plan. Good luck!

Absolutely agree with what you are saying- and soooooooooo glad you seem so positive and enthused.

You are not sitting and having a moan, or giving up, but on here inspiring others with your ideas on keeping it fresh

Nice one, mate
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is so easy to feel good with your losses and let things slide and it is great you have recognised this and are back on track. You go girl :)

Wow! Way to go :D Can you **imagine** how much attention you might get when you hit target - you will be doing body magic just swatting them away ;)

Glad you have your mojo back - there will be times where we struggle for a bit, and the easy path is to become content with how the world sees us - well done to you for realising what *you* want is still worth working for :clap:

Oh goodness, that is exactly how I've felt in the past! As soon as the changes become noticeable and attention starts, so does the eating off plan!!

Bloomin well done for catching it now! You've come so far, you're looking fabulous, so keep going and enjoy all the positive comments you get along the rest of the journey! (please remind me of all this when I hit this point in a couple months!!) ;)

I wonder at times if (for me) I get worried about the attention and go back to old habits to stop it all.

Have a good look through all the magazines, books and the before and after pictures here and know you're well on your way to achieving your goal :D

Back