Becoming Me..........March 2014

MISSLSR

Gold Member
Ok so through my whole twenties I have been overweight & I don't know why I have let this go on for so long!!

I will be 31 in March & would love to get to my ideal weight by then.

I am following Herbalife as I have tried just about everything else & I have just gotten heavier.

Start Weight - 14st 3lbs
Ideal Weight - 10st 7lbs
Total Loss - 0st 0lbs
Weigh to Lose - 3st 10lbs

I have a positive feeling about this & I cannot wait to keep you all posted on my journey.

Dxxx

Hey,

So this herbalife is going well so far, I am enjoying the shakes they are getting a bit better each day - not a big milk fan which doesnt really help!!

I have the vanilla shakes which I have been using for the last 2 days but I received all of my stuff today so have cappucino, cookies & cream so looking forward to a bit of variety.

I have my multivit & fibre & herb supplement aswell as my peach tea - very organised.

The peach tea is a wee bit strange, I am used to drinking coffee so will take me a wee bit to get used to it I suppose.

I had a wee sneak peak WI this morning & I have lost already - yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Start Weight - 14st 3lbs
Current Weight - 14st 0lbs
Ideal Weight - 10st 7lbs
Total Loss - 0st 3lbs
Weigh to Lose - 3st 7lbs

Dxxx

Thanks Emma, just feeling really good about this.

I know I have quite a way to go but one lb at a time.

D xxx

Ha no way! Thats amazing, we can do ittttttttt.

Start Weight - 14st 3lbs
Current Weight - 13st 13lbs
Ideal Weight - 10st 7lbs
Total Loss - 0st 4lbs
Weigh to Lose - 3st 6lbs

First goal for me was to get into the 13's & completed that today - go meeeeeee!!!

Next goal to lose 7lbs - the challenge is onnnnnnnn!!

Dxxx

One of my friends from high school posts all the time on Facebook about herbalife. She has a great body and she loves it. I'm so happy it's working for you.

Back