Becoming Miss Slinky!

kellylouisemc

Hello everyone and welcome to my food diary page!

I'm a 20 year old student currently studying New Media Design and Technology!
I go to a group in Barrow-in-Furness and LOVE my group! I help whenever I can doing whatever I can!

I'm a fun, bubbly person who cares a lot for others but sometimes I over look the most important person - ME! But no more! This is why I am writing this food Diary! I normally write it on paper but feel that doing it online may be easier for me as I am always close to a computer and not always close to my food diary's.

I have a loving partner who I've been with for over 4 years and he tries to help me whenever he can. He understands how much weight loss means to me and he is very caring and gets me through tough times!

I live at home with my parents and since I started slimming world they have all been supportive and have cut down on the junk food to help me on my journey!

According to my BMI I am obese! I'm 12st 7lb and 5' 3" and I dress size 12. I know I'm overweight but never thought I was obese!

I have 42lb to go until my target and I may knock 7lb off this depending on how I look and feel closer to target!

I've had some health problems for the last year or so and dieting has been hard! But now I am on the mend and hoping that all my hard work will pay off!

I love meeting new people so feel free to drop by and say hello! :D

Lots of love

KellyLouise xx

Monday 19th March 2012 Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (HEx B) with milk (HEx A) and a banana
Lunch - Batchlors Chicken and Mushroom Pasta 'n' Sauce with added mushrooms and quorn chicken. Small mixed salad.
Tea - black eyed bean chilli and new potatoes.
Snacks - TBC! Having 10 syns for the day!

Thank you!

Got weighed in today and lost 4lb! Chuffed to bits!

Having a slight day off today but right back on the band wagon tomorrow morning! :D

Going to be doing the new red and green days out of the new mag!!!

Thank you!

Got weighed in today and lost 4lb! Chuffed to bits!

Having a slight day off today but right back on the band wagon tomorrow morning! :D

Going to be doing the new red and green days out of the new mag!!!

wow youve done really well! i gained 2lb in my first week after working out like mad and doing it 100% extra easy, i was so upset but i did it again and week after i lost 3.5lb! i always think after a gain itll come off next week plus more :)

So I got the new mag and today I've been following the green day! (as much as I could!)

B - Hi fi bar (B choice) yellow melon and a mullerlight
L - salad (carrots and lettuce) jacket potato with baked beans and cheese (A choice) a pear
T - Sweet chilli noodles (1 syn) and a activia banoffe yogurt (1 syn)
Syns - *8 left*

Still have 1 B choice left so may use that along with some syns and have something really nice!

Good day so far, felt really full :D

xx

so had a bad day yesterday but I pulled it back today and have been on plan 100%!

B- beans on toast with cheese. an apple
L - beef savory rice. mullerlight
Snack - banana and yellow melon
T - Mushroom and herb omelette with s/w chips
Snack - 20 cashew nuts and a kit kat (5.5 syns) and a few sweets (5 syns)

yay!! :D

Back