Step 1 Sole Source Becoming the woman I was always meant to be!

Gonna try my best today. I left my shaker in Derby n that kinda messed me up. I got one now so it should b okay :) here's to a good day ppl. Xx

Read your diary Dab...

Sorry to read about your troubles but I get the sense you're a powerhouse and you'll get through this. Keep to plan if you can.

Look after yourself.

X

Ps I loved your cupcakes!!!

Thanks. Completely off plan. Dad taken turn 4 worse. Mom still in hospital. Gonna try not to stress bout diet too much. Will restart when back in derby n face the pain of ketosis all over again.

Thanks. Completely off plan. Dad taken turn 4 worse. Mom still in hospital. Gonna try not to stress bout diet too much. Will restart when back in derby n face the pain of ketosis all over again.

Yea just deal with family for now hun and worry about the diet when things r better x

Off on holiday in the morning hen! Just wanted to pop on and see if your okay!

Il check in when I arrive! Hope all is ok your end

Xxxx

Hey guys.

Sorry I have been absent. Things are much much better now. Was completely off diet and got weighed today.

found out I have put on a grand total of 1lbs.

I am absolutely over the moon. I really thought that it was a heck of alot more.

I feel much more determined now. Meeting my consultant tomoz to carry on my journey. I really wanna loose a clear majority of my weight by Xmas this year. I have 7 stone 13lbs to loose and I believe I can do it.

Hey guys.

Sorry I have been absent. Things are much much better now. Was completely off diet and got weighed today.

found out I have put on a grand total of 1lbs.

I am absolutely over the moon. I really thought that it was a heck of alot more.

I feel much more determined now. Meeting my consultant tomoz to carry on my journey. I really wanna loose a clear majority of my weight by Xmas this year. I have 7 stone 13lbs to loose and I believe I can do it.

You can do it henny so glad to see you back :)

Ul reach ur goal no problem I believe in you :)

Xxx

According to consultant scales i have lost 1lbs since she last weighed me n not put on a pound. I'm so happy :)

Would really love at least 5 gone

Well done chick! That's great you haven't gained, especially as off plan... You can so do this. Christmas sounds do-able. Sound like you're in the zone... X

Started CD 4 June
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2
Day12: -1st 1 12st 1 BMI 31.9
Dont like knowing weight, so staying off scales. Want to bypass 11s so not weighing until 2nd Aug!

Thats great! I believe you can do it too! I want to lose and maintain and feel good at christmas too! New outfit fr new years..yes! Any excuse for a new outfit eh haha good luck! :)

Fell off the wagon in spectacular style. :( had a Jamaica takeaway last night. Finished it off this morning. Then headed to in laws. Had my bar but felt stupid having it as I was off plan :( THEN had a jacket potato with butter n cheese wit a chicken salad an a piece of bacon. Then. 7 chocolate fingers viciously attacked me. Just before a snickers bar threatened my throat. Yes I have drank alot of water but just can't seem to see me loosing anymore weight ATM. I'm prolly wallowing in self pity. But feel like beating myself up at the moment as well. I kno all I have to do is fix up n have the products I have paid for.

Why can't I stick to it. I feel silly restarting over n over again.

Fell off the wagon in spectacular style. :( had a Jamaica takeaway last night. Finished it off this morning. Then headed to in laws. Had my bar but felt stupid having it as I was off plan :( THEN had a jacket potato with butter n cheese wit a chicken salad an a piece of bacon. Then. 7 chocolate fingers viciously attacked me. Just before a snickers bar threatened my throat. Yes I have drank alot of water but just can't seem to see me loosing anymore weight ATM. I'm prolly wallowing in self pity. But feel like beating myself up at the moment as well. I kno all I have to do is fix up n have the products I have paid for.

Why can't I stick to it. I feel silly restarting over n over again.

Felt the same way henny but if u keep trying then you still care and you stil want to succeed.

What's done is done. You don't have to worry about that so move on and keep going xxx

Mrs Martha....Shouldn't u be sunning urself lol..

I know what ur saying but its the fact that atm I just cant stop. Plus currently going thru absolute hell with partner n food has become a comfort. I dunno man. My head is just super messed up atm.

Mrs Martha....Shouldn't u be sunning urself lol..

I know what ur saying but its the fact that atm I just cant stop. Plus currently going thru absolute hell with partner n food has become a comfort. I dunno man. My head is just super messed up atm.

Lol the sun is burning me I'm taking a rest from the sun lol

I know what you mean. Maybe take a break until you feel like your mentally able to get bk on plan.

I'm gonna be the same when I get bk from holiday but I am so determined to get bk on track because I hate how I'm feeling while eating here

Xx

Back