Beefeater

Hi ladies,

its day 1 of SW diet for me re-joined yesterday Ive done it many times in the past and Im only 8.5Ibs from my target weight! BUT im eating out tonight with my friend at the beefeater...

I did fancy the Quesadilla wrap but not sure on the Syn value, any recommendations on what I should/shouldnt eat?

Sarah

And men!
I would say eat beef :D Have a nice steak!

Ashtonsmum said:
Hi ladies,

its day 1 of SW diet for me re-joined yesterday Ive done it many times in the past and Im only 8.5Ibs from my target weight! BUT im eating out tonight with my friend at the beefeater...

I did fancy the Quesadilla wrap but not sure on the Syn value, any recommendations on what I should/shouldnt eat?

Sarah

I went last week to beefeater nearly had the Q wrap but knew it would probably be high in syns :-( I went with the chicken skewers served with corn on cob,piri piri sauce served in a little dish on side and a choice of either chips,salad or jacket. Almost syn free so a meal out without feeling guilty :). Hope you have nice meal whatever you choose

I had the wrap..It was worth it though, ive been craving it for weeks!! yum yum! it comes with boiled rice so no syns where the chips would have been! Ive only two bananas and the Q wrap with rice today so I should be fine, I plan on being very good this week and not going out at all this weekend so shouldnt accumulate any extra syns anywhere!!

Sarah x

Back