Been 12 weeks 1 day and

richman14

Yes i have lost 4 stone 11 pounds look much better still have 3 stone to loose but i feel hungrier now than i did on week 2 and beyond maybe it is boredom.

I have a 2 week holiday to America in 4 weeks were i will enjoy myself try to limit carbs and limit booze come back and finish the 3 stone off and then this time do maintenace and try to keep this off forever!!

I have history lost 8.5 stone cambridge 3 years ago and put 9 stone back on have lost 7 before as well and put back on i can never do all this hard work again i do not have it in me eating healthy and looking after self and occasional treats has to be more enjoyable than this hard struggle on SS. I did not follow mainteance stupidly both times.

It is a great diet to get were you want to be but it is one you should only need to do once if you get perfect.

Hope everyone else is doing well

Gosh that's loads well done and keep up hard work :) I've lost 1 and half stone another 6 and half to go :-( reading this just gives me a bit more motivation to carry on :) x

Well done you! I bet 11 1/2 weeks ago you didn't think you'd make it to 12 weeks?! My 12 weeks will be 7th August.

How are you going to shift the last 3 stones? Are you SS-ing?

Lindsay x

Well done you! I bet 11 1/2 weeks ago you didn't think you'd make it to 12 weeks?! My 12 weeks will be 7th August.

How are you going to shift the last 3 stones? Are you SS-ing?

Lindsay x

Yes going to ss Lindsay easier for me to eliminate food get the job done then work up the steps for 7-8 weeks then have healthy life after

Well Done, you have done really amazing xx such an inspiration xxxx

Fab! Well please come back when you've had your holiday & let us know how you get on..

I just re-read your message. Nearly 5 stone in 12 weeks! Amazing!! x

Back