Been a bit busy but...

Petey

Hi all

Been a bit crazy busy at work so havent really been posting for a while but wanted to say a quick hello.

Week 6 of my LL Men journey now and must say I feel absolutely amazing.

Im at 34lbs loss now with two weeks of abstinence left.

I never dreamt I could manage it, but I've gotten there. I havent really set myself a goal, I just wanted to see if I could do it - but I'm at 12st 10 now, and thinking if I can get to about 12st 5 in my last couple of weeks that should stand me in good stead for heading into RTM.

Doing this has given me the most brilliant boost in self esteem I cant describe. I work in quite a public facing job, and strangers coming up to me and asking me if I've lost weight, regular customers complimenting me, my neighbour noticing - and then today, even the lady at my usual Saturday morning coffee shop asking me if I've lost weight have just made me buzz!!!

Forgive me if I sound a little excitable today, but just wanted to share :D

Hope everyone is having a brilliant week, and their WI's are going well.

Hi Petey, what a brilliant post - full of positivity and happines, great to know that you feel like that.

You've done really well and you deserve everyone of those compliments - enjoy them x

Petey your are completely forgiven;)

It is such a wonderful feeling and you wanna tell the world so tell away.

Great you have done so well, but you must keep in touch when your can.

Regards

M

Week 6 of my LL Men journey now and must say I feel absolutely amazing.

Im at 34lbs loss now with two weeks of abstinence left

Congratulations and well done Petey!!!:happy096:

Doing this has given me the most brilliant boost in self esteem I cant describe. I work in quite a public facing job, and strangers coming up to me and asking me if I've lost weight, regular customers complimenting me, my neighbour noticing - and then today, even the lady at my usual Saturday morning coffee shop asking me if I've lost weight have just made me buzz!!!

Forgive me if I sound a little excitable today, but just wanted to share :D

:party0023:Brill achievement ...you deserve it:):party0011::party0011::party0011:

Love Mini xxx

Hey Petey

Way to go!!! I think it fantastic that you feel so good about yourself and that you are getting so many positive comments. Well done I am sure you will get to your target with ease.:)

Way to go Petey! That is a great loss its a shame us girls can't lose as quick as you guys! But hearing stories like yours and you being so bouyed is great inspiration for us all. You should be really proud of yourself.

Angel X

Take it from me everyone - he looks great! He has done really well. We bump into eachother every now & again as we work/live locally & have the same LLC.

Great stuff Petey!
Best of luck as you move to your goal and into normal eating again!

Cheers
Mike

Back