Been a silly silly boy :(

Paul_Farnham_uk

Hiya

I just went out for my lunch break and stupidly went into a bakers and bought and ate 2 bacon and cheese pastries

I dont know what i was thinking, just wanted to eat something and it was there stairing at me...

And to make it worse.... its wi tonight :'-(

i really hope it doesnt effect my loss i will be so gutted if it has

Oh dear!

Its habitual to fall into a routine that you may have had for so long, so you were not conscious of what you were doing until it was too late.
Dont panic, you may still get away with it at weigh in this evening, but.....Dont do it again and stick to plan!!!!
You naughty, naughty boy you!!!! Lol

Just face the scales this evening and deal with what ever comes your way....good luck!

Oh no! Well, nothing you can do about it now... what will be will be! I guess you need to remember how you're feeling right now and call upon it next time you feel that urge! Wouldn't it be better to sit there, knowing you've got WI tonight, and your trousers are feeling loose... you know you've lost, it's just a matter of finding out how much! Compare it to the feeling of "oh no!" that you've got right now and maybe it will spur you on to go past the bakery and on to the greengrocers for a snack to tide you over until you can have your proper lunch!

Yay! I get to use this smiley again :copon:

Consider yourself smacked upside the head!

You might get away with it tonight, but don't let it lead you further a stray. It may catch up with you next week, so get polishing your halo and get right back on track. :D

Ooops! We've all been there though. It may not show tonight but make sure you are good next week so it doesn't "catch up".
Just shows that, like the rest of us, you can't resist temptation!!

Hiya

I think most of at can wear that T Shirt. For some reason I have the urge to munch more on WI day than any other day of the week.

I usually WI on Wednesdays so would have the 'urge' all day today - except I WI last night instead and no sign of the 'urge'!!

Oops! No harm done though - 2 pastries won't undo all the hard work you have put it so far, as long as it doesn't happen too often...!

In reality, the pastries won't have the chance to do any damage to you within the few hours before your WI, so you should get away with it tonight at the scales - just make sure you have a great week this week to avoid it catching up with you at your next WI!!

Think of the pastries as a WI-day treat, go to your meeting and get your enthusiasm back, draw a line underneath the two pastries, and start again tomorrow.

Good luck for WI tonight and let us know how you get on! :)

Oh, and definitely stay to Image Therapy (whatever happens at the scales!!)

stupid pasties !!!!! it's not your fault they are just too damn tasty XXX forget it don't do it again have a couple of low syn days you will be fine

It may be worth thinking about what happened before your little slip up.

If I ever have similar slips, they are usually because
a) I got too hungry (more likely to crave fatty food)
b) Something upset me (usually another persons behaviour)

It may be useful for next time to learn your triggers are.

Having said that, eating 2 pasties doesn't make you a bad person, so don't beat yourself up.

Good luck for tonight

xxxxxxxx

Back