Been awake half the night tho not the diets fault

Gothicqueen

Resident Goth!
Went to bed last nigght with my hot chocolate shake and was reading my book

Hubby was snoring his head off as usual when there was a banging on the front door, which scared me half to death, so rn downstairs to find my neighbour wearing nothing but a pair of skimpy green undies (ladies just for info he is 24 and trains!!) yelling that someone was breaking into our shed

He chased them off (still just in the green undies) and my hubby jumped on his bike and followed them. Thank god he didnt catch them is all I can say!

So the upshot is I was waiting up for the police to come, they then phoned to say they will come tonight instead :(

Needless to say I hardly slept, due to the worry of them coming back and the image inprinted on my mind of a 24 year old banging on my door in his skimpys LOL

Oooooo the things I could do with a 24 year old with a fit bod and skimpy pants.......excuse me I've just come over all Mrs Robinson like :D

Seriously though Queenie, what a scary experience, I hope everything is ok? X

thats so stupid you havin to wait for them and not show up... it happened to me my car was nerly robbed and i waited in the cold for 8 hours...

The neighbour sounds Fit!!! ;) - Hope you manage to catch up with your sleep tonight, can't believe the police didn't bother to turn up!!! :-s

I agree with ScouseLisa lol ..he sounds fit! Good of him to come round and tell you what was happening aswell, even in his undies :D. Bet you're shattered today... Hope the police don't mess you around tonight and catch the little bleeders! :mad:

Hope you're ok Gothic xxx

ah thanks

Yeah he is a sweetie, bless him! I told him superheros were meant to wear clothes UNDER their undies not just undies LOL

just waiting for a call or for the police t turn up and then have the hassle of getting in touch with theinsurance people to get the shed repaired, I currently have a dining room full of bikes and tools :( Good job Im not using it to eat LOL

Back