Been AWOL and New Pic

westiegirl

Gold Member
Just wanted to say hello, as I've been AWOL for a bit. I've had some work problems (off sick followed by tendering my resignation), then internet connection problems at home meaning I couldn't get on and a very very busy Bank Holiday weekend.

This week I've been taking a bit of time to get my head around a lack of routine and the prospect of a new routine yet to come when I start working again, but I've also been struggling with following LL Lite.

I have only struggled mentally a little bit and I'm especially proud of not giving up (or even considering it - it was never an option!) during some of the most stressful times in my life. I've had 2 days in 3 weeks where I've gone slightly over my dairy allowance (because I've not been able to measure) and another day over protein allowance (hands up - that was emotionally driven) but for the rest of the time I've been 100% following the programme.

However in those 3 weeks my weight has stayed the same and I've been quite down about it. This is mostly because of the financial implications of leaving my job means that I can't afford to STS the same indefinitely. I've therefore made the decision to return to Developers and get the weight loss bit done once and for all. I only have about a stone or less to go. I have no regrets about making the decision to go onto Lite, as I made it for good reasons and I have proven that even in the face of extreme stress and a complete change of routine I have not turned to comfort eating or given up. It is now just a means to an end to go back to full abstinence!

I know I have come a long way and I have every intention of getting to goal and maintaining but, this morning, as a little boost to myself I decided to take the attached photos. In them I am holding out a belt that I was wearing the week I started LL back in January, fastened on the notch that I was wearing it at. Amazes me how many inches I have lost :eek:

Attachments

• belt 1.jpg
    belt 1.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 120
  • belt 2.jpg
    belt 2.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 116
Hey Westie

Well done. I know it's a particularly difficult time for you just now so even more well done for staying in control snd making informed choices.
The pictures are great, visual stuff like thst really helps me too and as you know
better than me, it inspires other people too.
Thanks for posting them. What a difference. I know you'll get your life sorted.

Hi WG! Welcome back. SOrry for all the troubles yo haved had, but well done woman! Look at all those inches that have melted away!

BRILLIANT!

Hon, I totally empathise with you....I have just been through the upheavel of redunandcy, and then job searching, finding jobsm switching jobs,m etc. It TOTALLY throws your routine into the fan!!!

You sound like you are in a good place - I have faith you will come out the otherside stronger then when you were thrown into it!

Good luck, and nice to have you back! :)
xx

Well done. I know it's a particularly difficult time for you just now so even more well done for staying in control snd making informed choices.
The pictures are great, visual stuff like thst really helps me too and as you know
better than me, it inspires other people too.
Thanks for posting them. What a difference. I know you'll get your life sorted.

Thanks SB, it has been difficult but I do feel really proud of what I've achieved and I am always amazed and smile at the photos of you in your trousers built for 2!

hey Sarah - well done - you have done so so well......lookin great !!

Debz xxx

Hi WG! Welcome back. SOrry for all the troubles yo haved had, but well done woman! Look at all those inches that have melted away!

BRILLIANT!

Hon, I totally empathise with you....I have just been through the upheavel of redunandcy, and then job searching, finding jobsm switching jobs,m etc. It TOTALLY throws your routine into the fan!!!

You sound like you are in a good place - I have faith you will come out the otherside stronger then when you were thrown into it!

Good luck, and nice to have you back! :)
xx

Thank you so much. I've read your post about the evil carbs and the stress you've been under and you and SB are both so inspirational. It was very comforting to see you've come through such a tough time and learnt a lot in the process!

I love your photos too - I love seeing all your outfits :jelous:

I've always kept a visual record of my weight losses as they really make you feel proud when you look back :)

Well done on stick at it Westie!! You look fab in the photos.

I think it's always the inches that make me smile more than the sizes!!! Despite a huge wardrobe clear out (and about time too!!) I still have things from 16 to 10 so I really don't care what the label says so long as it fits!!

Keep at it and your chin up.

Hear hear

and it's only one chin now !!:D

Hi Westie

You have done brilliantly hun especially managing to mantain things and not fall off the wagon over such a stressful time, that must give you confidence!

Great pic btw, looking great!

Good luck with developers.

x

Well done WG! That's an amazing inch difference, it's hard to believe you could actually fill a space that big now!.. Good luck in developers hope you manage to get those pesky last few lbs off.

westie
great pics, what a differenc with the belt!
daisy x

Back