Been bad - weekend damage

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Polgara, 4 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Polgara

Polgara Member

Start Weight:
    14st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    OK....so how fast will I know how much damage I've done this weekend?

Had friends visiting...and did v well...right up to yesterday evening when I ended up having a couple of lagers, couple of crisps and some curry (chicken tikka and some veg) and then had some cheese when I got in!!! Did enjoy myself so not going to beat myself up about it...just going to accept it and move on.

Weighed myself today...and have put on 1/2lb....but should I expect it to go up during the week? My WI is Friday...

need to get a grip - I've been steadily 'nibbling' a bit each week - now on week 7.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Anne-Marie

Diet:
    VLCD
    Looks like you were lucky this time. Just get back into it now !

4. Jessica Rabbit72

Jessica Rabbit72 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    ss / ss+
    as long as you get back on it hopefully it will be minimal damage - as anne-marie has said I think you were very lucky only to put half a pound on especially as you had alcohol xxx

5. Wabbitt

Wabbitt Laugh, love, live!

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yep I agree with the girls, you were very lucky but as you said, no point beating yourself up. Just try to focus on why you started on this journey and keep that in the forefront of your mind. Onwards and upwards honey!! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.