Been Brave Addes my fat photos eek !!

wannabesize10

Silver Member
Hi All,

As i wanted to have a record to my weight lose i have been brave and added my fat photos a long with some few years back to see how i used to look and how i want to get back two, i am so inspired looking at others before and afters esp fattothin wow :worthy::worthy:

i hope i too can add photos of me getting slimmer i know it's not offical but been checking my weight and have lost 6lbs in 3-4 days already so i am now believing it can happen :)

Keep up the good work all xxx

Thanks Peggy i really hope so xx

You'll soon be back to how you want to be. Everyone has lost loads on LT. Do you still hve the shorts? It will make you feel so gd to be able to put them on again

Thanks all, v encouraging sadly i got rid of all my size 12 clothes never belived i would be able to lose weight ... - got my 1st WI tomorrow only 5 day WI as i won't be able to make it any other day but hoping the scales will deliver :)

Good luck with the weigh in

you will do great good luck for tomorrow x

Good luck for tomorrows WI and I know it won't be long before you are buying new size 12's to put your new skinny body in!

x

good luck hun,....you'll be back to your original size in no time..keep up the good work..letus know how you get on!

Back