Been diagnosed as CJD

So sorry to hear this news. Definately on my prayer list. God Bless you all.

HUGS

Nothing else but that.

HUGS

So sorry to hear about your SIL, what an awful situation for you all to deal with. You are all in my thoughts and prayers and you know we are all here for you if you need to talk or just need a hug from us all :grouphugg:

Thank you so much for your kind words of support, and pm's. Your prayers and thoughts are very much appreciated by us all. Obviously there is no change in the situation and there is not going to be one for the better, but I will let you know how things are developing from time to time. Once again, thank you. Love Carolyne xxx

so sorry to hear about the news, my prayers are with you and your family, i hope you all find the strength over this period x

Oh I am so so so so sorry! My friend's dad had CJD so I can relate to what you're going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you. xxx

Sorry to hear you sad news.

More arrow prayers for you and your family I hope you find strength in each other.

My thaughts are with you

I am so sorry to hear that- it must be awful for you all.

Just remember where we all are when you need support or just need to vent.

Can't really add anything that hasn't already been said. Just would like you to know that thoughtas and prayers are with you and your sister.

Oh my - this is such sad news hun.

Needless to say, my thoughts are with you and your family at this time. I don't know what else to say - just know I'm thinking of you xxxxxx

Back