been for my 1st weigh in

michellewild

I am so so happy just been 4 my first weigh in and i have lost 11 1bs:eek::eek:, i am so happy and chuffed with myself that i didnt give in,cant wait till my next weigh in now its such a buzz yeyyyyyy,good luck every1 xxxxx

hiya claire,just keep at and u will see the resultsd,have u been trying the tricks with adding coffee to your shakes as it really does help,i have strawberry shake for breakfast,choc shake with 2 teaspoons of coffee with hot wayet n a sweetner 4 my dinner then,then strawberry again 4 t,but i have just been given chickne soup today so am gonna have that for my t today, just dont give up u will feel great when u have your first weigh in xxxx

Brilliant loss - well done - fantastic inspiration to keep going for the next week :D

hiya claire,just keep at and u will see the resultsd,have u been trying the tricks with adding coffee to your shakes as it really does help,i have strawberry shake for breakfast,choc shake with 2 teaspoons of coffee with hot wayet n a sweetner 4 my dinner then,then strawberry again 4 t,but i have just been given chickne soup today so am gonna have that for my t today, just dont give up u will feel great when u have your first weigh in xxxx
ha ha i have no idea what has happened with my spelling there lol xx

Fabulous you must be so happy, well done you!! That first weigh in is just what you need to keep you going and to convince you it was worth it!!

well done:) nice feeling :)good luck for week 2:)

WOW michelle if i have anywhere near that amount of weight loss i,ll be soooooo happy, u must be well pleased, makes it worthwhile doesnt it xxx

well done bet you're glad you stuck at it ...gives me hope for my 1st weigh in wed..keep up the good work ...you sound so excite!!
Ro

Back