Been gone for a year but Wednesday I will be back! wish me luck!!

ticktock

Hi everyone,

I did s&s last May and lost 13lb in 3wks...then quit because it wasn't fast enough (silly woman!!) have been on and off sw and ww since and regained all I lost! latest effort was 10 wks sticking to sw and lost 13lb.... yes I see the irony ;-) guess what? I quit and regained it all in a Cpl of wks!

I have a 2 wks all inclusive holiday to Ibiza in 7 1/2 wks time and enough of the messing around! I have just ordered 2wks of s&s packs, I did it before, I can do it again and stick to it this time, holiday literally around the corner to motivate me to not quit. Cant wait to be boarding that plane 21lb lighter and a size smaller (being more realistic this time, might put my scales in loft!).
I booked this holiday about 10mths ago with plans to get to size 12, its a shame that even doing s&s best I can hope for is a 16 and the hol will mean I gain back a lot of what I lose...but am I going to let that stop me? no way! so I will be slimmer and look better for holiday, i'll have a fab time and then I will start again and next holiday I will be a size 12! much better idea than going as I am now, squeezing into size 18's and come back a stone heavier and buy size 20's? no brainer, I am doing this!!!!

Wish me luck! xx

I am also going all-inclusive in 8.5 weeks time, I have completed week 1 weighed in today 11lb lighter so a good start to get me motivated. Like you I know I will be still be way off target by holiday time, but at least I can be a couple of stone lighter!!

Good luck :)

Last edited:
That's a massive loss Holly well done! bet ur over the moon! have you found it quite easy so far? no bigger motivation that a beach holiday :)

That's a massive loss Holly well done! bet ur over the moon! have you found it quite easy so far? no bigger motivation that a beach holiday :)
Thanks - the loss has motivated me to keep going - found the weekends harder as the temptation to pick is always there and gulping water is no substitute - however other than one babybel light have stuck to plan :)

Back