Been missing for a while...

polishrose

Gold Member
I know last time I posted I said I was going back on the diet..well I was going to but then found out I was pregnant...sadly I have lost the baby and am absolutely gutted.I'm not eating so I figured I may as well do Cambridge as at least that way I'll get my vitamins and minerals.Feeling really stressed at the moment.Situation with bf is still the same-we're not together but still in the same house-well, he's visiting his parents at the mo.All I feel like doing is crying.Probably not the best circumstances to start a diet in but tbh I don't want food anyway.I haven't had chocolate for weeks.So..starting this afternoon-just finishing off my diet coke first.

I think it'll make it easier cos I don't feel like shopping and cooking anyway.Kids will be at ex's house all weekend.I'll be alone.

Awwww hun I am sooo very very sorry for your loss. Drinking the packs if you are not eating is a good idea....but dont put yourself under any added pressure until you feel up to it.

I cant even begin to know how you are feeling, but I am sending you my love and hugs xx

nessa-this is the second time I have lost a baby and I didn't think I'd be this unlucky twice :( Hurts like hell.

sonkie-thank you.I'm not going to put myself under any pressure...it feels like my weight is the only thing I can control right now-everything else feels so out of control.

Polishrose, my heart goes out to you. I miscarried at the start of the year and it is devastating. I know it's not the nicest thing to hear but just tell yourself it's happened for a reason. Mother nature is so cruel at times. After mine I was so low and the only thing that got me through was believing that there was a reason for it, I'm sorry if that sounds insensitive, it's really not meant to.

Look after yourself first and foremost, and as the otehrs have said don't put yourself under pressure to diet.

Take care hun, sending huge hugs to you :hug99:

Thank you..Yeah I keep trying to tell myself there must be a good reason but it doesn't help much at the moment.I think my emotions will be all over the place at the moment.Just feel totally crap.

Hugs to you x

Back