Been off c/d for a week - back on today......

janeylouise1

Janeylouise1
Hi everyone.

Ive been on and off the c/d for a week now. I did really well and lost 9lbs (which I have still kept off). Then after some problems at home I have been finding it really hard to stick too.

Today Im back on ss and Im determined to stick with it even though things are tough at the moment (my dads health).

My goal is to log on here everyday and say hello cos you all help so much with the motivation.

Im off to drink some water now. Have a good Monday everyone.

Hi everyone.

Ive been on and off the c/d for a week now. I did really well and lost 9lbs (which I have still kept off). Then after some problems at home I have been finding it really hard to stick too.

Today Im back on ss and Im determined to stick with it even though things are tough at the moment (my dads health).

My goal is to log on here everyday and say hello cos you all help so much with the motivation.

Im off to drink some water now. Have a good Monday everyone.

Hiya Janey

I really hope your dads health improves soon honey.

Well done on getting back on track today. i'm getting back on today also after faffing around for about a month so heres to a good day one!!!

Gen xx

Ooh well done for losing that 9lbs and keeping it off. It is completely understandable that you had to come off it for a bit with such rubbish problems :( Hope stuff with you gets sorted soon and I'm sure you'll be able to stick to it with the help of all the lovely people here.

Back