Been off the boards but am on the way back... sort off

Mrs Harley

Hi all

First of all Happy New Year... bit late I know... I havent been on the board for a few months..I haven't been on plan and decided to have a break as I wasnt putting my heart and soul into it...good news I havent put any weight on ...sad to say hubby has.....and that needs to come off toot sweet...

I have finally been offered a job here in Texas...its working from home as a Customer Service Advisor for 1800flowers.com....its only for 6 weeks :sigh: but could lead to more and even become permanent...only time will tell...but after not working for the 18 months we have lived here its better than nothing....

My training starts Jan 17th and so I though what a good date to get back on plan, it gives me time to re-visit the site, work out food plans so hubby can take over some of the cooking...I could be working till 7.30 at night sometimes..so the next week I am armed with my books, and food diary sheets working out what we are going to eat for the next couple of weeks....and we will see what happens.

Anyway just wanted to say Hi and I guess I will see ya'll around...

Val

Someone pointed me in your direction and I am so happy to have found you! I am a fellow US slimmer on SW. And boy do I have questions!!! Are you willing to answer a few for me? It's mainly about food - I understand the program. Just looking for some US equivalents that the british have.

Someone pointed me in your direction and I am so happy to have found you! I am a fellow US slimmer on SW. And boy do I have questions!!! Are you willing to answer a few for me? It's mainly about food - I understand the program. Just looking for some US equivalents that the british have.

So glad you found each other. I was the someone !!!

Happy New Year and all of that to you too.....missed you !!! A lot of old names seemed to disappear for a while.

Blimey this thread must have got buried fast when it was posted because I never even saw it. Welcome back Val and good luck with your new job!!! :)

Oh my lord I am so sorry I never saw this.... i dropped off the boards again but im back now and have just registered on SW USA... are you still about, and doing SW, they have relaunched in the US... if you are send me a msg and we can get some support going.... i wantto drop 30lb by end of jan 2013... i have asl oset up a FB group for friends of SW USA forum if you are on their web site ... oh my I feel so bad about not replying ...sooooooo sorry

Back