Step 1 Sole Source Been on SS for 17 days now...

Hello, so I have been on this for 17 days now . Not cheated once!

However tonight I'm feeling naughty, it's TOM and I really want some Garlic bread..
I have already lost a stone.

I'm thinking if I have a meal tonight (garlic bread) and then go ack to normal tomorrow at my weigh in on Wednesday will it be awful?

X

Yes. You will have to go back to the start again on the ketosis front. Is it really worth it?

Yeah and believe me, it's not as good as you remember... I went to an all you can eat multi cuisine buffet yesterday, didn't eat loads but tried a little of lots of different things, and NOTHING made me feel like it was worth going off of plan! In fact I looked forward to my shake later that day! And I course mid-next week I will have to re-endure getting back into ketosis =massive headache!

Up to you, but I'd say don't bother.

It's entirely up to you I have had a couple of meals and the effect on my weight loss wasn't that bad and I still lost inches but that is really down to the individual and how your body reacts I run a lot so that could go in my favour!

You have to think will you be disappointed if your loss isn't exactly what you want or will you feel like okay I know why but I'm back on plan and that is a positive thing!

I feel that I'm not going to let this take over my life and if I want to have a treat once in a while I will but I will do it in a controlled manner.

Whatever decision you make don't beat yourself up over it and just carry on the next day xx

Back