Been stalking the site for a little while.....

vix5

Hi my name is Vicki and I have been reading the site since the start of January. I had a baby in September and put on 4 stone during the pregnancy. I have lost 3 stone of this so far but I am finding it really difficult to get the last stone off! Feel I need extra support that is why I have finally plucked up the courage to post. I am doing a low carb diet but the nearer I get to my target weight the more I have slacked off!

Hoping to get the last bit off for good then maybe lose another stone on top of my target!

It's great you have already demonstrated the strength of mind to lose the 3 stone so far. Good luck with the next stone. I've founds lots of advice here already so don't be afraid to post :)

Thank you downtown. I'm really hoping this site gives me an extra bit of motivation. Feel like my motivation is starting to disappear!

CrazyBrit said:
I'll be here with the swift kick up the bum whenever you need it! :D

Thanks crazybrit- had a good day today on the diet so really pleased, I am an expat living in the middle east so most weekends are spent around a pool- it sounds great but it isn't when you still have baby weight to lose! oh well today is hopefully another kick star to losing the rest of the weight x

Thanks Irene x Crazybrit- it gets upto 50+ degrees here in the summer- but luckily I get to come back to England in July and August so I escape from the heat for a while.

I will be very jealous though if you get snow! It is nice to have the heat though- I can't lie!

Back