Been struggling for the last few weeks

polishrose

Gold Member
and have given in to temptation..not sure why-think it's a combination of being out of my normal routine,not getting enough sleep,bf telling me I don't need to lose any more,not drinking enough water,friend doing CD giving up,other friend being in Poland,being on my own with the baby all day who is very demanding(older girls are on holiday with their Dad)...Anyway I am treating this as day 1 again and trying to regain my motivation and enthusiasm but finding it hard.This happened when I did LL too, at around the same weight(I found my old record card for LL and I had 6 weeks where I went up and down due to blips and then gave up).I don't want to give up this time so I'm just going to have to grit my teeth and hang on somehow.

Hugs, you have done so very well. Wishing you all the determination to get back on track.

Oh Rose hun,

Come back on the Shrinklie Thread and you'll know you'll get SO much support there and throughout the forum. If I have gone off track I wouldn't look at getting back on track as starting again on day 1 but I would look at it as a fresh challenge. You are amazingly strong and have done so, so well. Try not to feel bad instead look forward and think how lucky you are to be stuck with us for that little bit longer :)
:hug99:

Don't give up!!! you know deep down inside you can do this. Things are sent tp try us and sometimes things don't go to plan. Keep going because you know at the end the results will be amazing. Keep your goal in mind. YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

you have already lost so much so as you say take this as stage 2 from today get to weight ur happy with then go up the plans slowly

it is hard i have reached week 24 today and finiding harder this week than any havent had any problems before so i know im ready now to move up the steps

Thank you all-I'm pleased to report I have been 100% today, have had 3.5 litres of water,a choc mint shake,an original porridge and a veg soup,lots of black tea and coffee and am just about to have a mint tea.Not back in ketosis yet but will keep checking(it's psychological-once I'm back into ketosis I'll feel I'm getting somewhere).My motivation has been well and truly told off for running away and is firmly back in place.I want to lose a stone before school starts again(at least a stone),I want to weigh less than my friend who used to do CD,I want to get into size 16 trousers by September(am currently in most size 18's),I want to get into all size 14 tops(not stretchy ones cos I can get into those now).I WILL get there.At least now I've had a blip I'll be able to help others get through theirs when I become a CDC(my CDC has already said she'll sponsor me for it ).

shamless bump cos nobody posted yesterday after my update :D

Glad to hear you are back on track. You have done so well on this diet and focus is bound to wain at times (am suffering a bit at the moment too) as even though this is classed as rapid weight loss it is still a long journey. I saw your post about the Dr's comments - that must have felt great and is great motivation.

Hope ketosis (and death breath) finds you soon ;)

Well done for your 100% day, we all have blips but if you stay focused, you WILL do it and you will get to your goal!

Is there a reason that your bf is telling you not to lose anymore? His support is important to you and you are more likely to waver if he is trying to sabotage you by telling you that you are fine as you are. Reassure him that you wont change when you lose more weight and maybe he will be more supportive...

Good luck hun xx

Polishrose, you are doing well. You know what I am going through at the moment, so I understand how you feel. Like what has been said to me a million time today ;) this is a support forum and we are here to help you along. We are in it together x

twinkle it's partly cos he wants to try for another baby now and not wait for me to get to target weight,and partly because he's worried I'll leave him as soon as I am slim.But I'm just not going to listen to him any more-I am not happy with myself at this weight so I will keepo going until I am :)

Back in ketosis now :)

Back