Been to see a my local CDC

maybebabypowell

Good Afternoon

Well after having to leave LT after just 5 days due to a black out I have been to see my local CDC who has advised that if I want to go back on it then she is willing to support me but she thinks it will be best for me to start on step for for 4 days and then work my way down to SS every 4 days to bring me down slowly!! I am feeling much more positive about this than just being thrown into the deep end.

I dont really want to have to go through my doctor as think he could make things difficult so CDC advised I need to loose 7lb to get my BMI under 40 and then she only has to advise him I am on it and not actually get his permission.

Make me feel so much better so although not on it properly yet I am working to get my weight down to start properly!!

Whoooop Whooooop

Cheers Love

I am quite worried about going back onto a VLCD due to the blackout but with her working me down slowly and upping my water each day she does not think I will have the same problem.

I hope not (its was scary), I know though that I need to do something.

I know my ticker says I am under 40 but I weigh at home without clothes on not something I can do there so just need to get it under so she can see that I am actually under 40.

I am hooping I can start it next week, so need to work hard to loose those extra few pounds!!!

Good luck hun! Hope you do really well.
x

I've blacked out twice on cambridge but they were both my fault really, the first time was because I drank a lot of alcohol on it which I later found out is actually really dangerous so avoid that! And the second time was because I went to work without having a shake and was working really hard(running up and down the stairs etc..) and consequently I fainted and got shouted at by my manager for being on a liquid diet rah rah rah.........she was a ***** and I don't work there anymore!
But anyway to answer your question I'm sure you will be fine, especially as you are gradually moving down the plans as it won't be such a shock to the system. You'll get below 40 bmi in no time, even on a higher plan you should still loose a good amount in the first week or two so then you can start :)

xxx

good luck and I hope you do well xx

Good luck i changed to CD after 3 weeks of LT. i LOVE cd its fantastic!!

Lea xx

Hi Lea

Are the shakes nicer? Which ones do you recommend. I liked the LT Choc and strawberry ones. Is there much difference in these?

hey sarah,
just want to welcome you to cd,its a fab diet,im sure you wont have blackouts anymore due to the way you are going to work it now,just want to wish you luck,
elaine x

The chocolate is pretty much the same but if u liked that u will LOVE the chocolate mint and the chocolate tetra, i have not had the strawberry one but rob said it tasted more like strawberry than the LT one.

i have had the fruits of the forest which i thought was awful but alot of people like
Butterscotch which is awful
banana which is lovely

The bars are yummy but u get the oaty type ones and fudge type ones and the fudge ones have been knocking me out of ketosis so gonna avoid them from now on.

i dont really like soups but gonna get some to make crisps with.

there is loads more choice just get a selection and u can see which ones u like.
ive just had the choc mint one and i could have 3 of them a day they are sooo nice.

Lea xx

:welcome:
just to say good luck and hope u do great

Good luck xx

Back