been to see surgeon

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by AmyE, 1 November 2010 Social URL.

1. AmyE

AmyE Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.2%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    been to see the surgeon today as I was referred about having corrective surgery. They are going to do the surgery, but I need to get to 11 stone before they'll do it (understandable). I was hoping to have the surgery done before I started university in march as because its nursing, I'll be lifting people and won't be able to if I've just had surgery... its a months recovery and don't really want to take month off university.

I don't think its possible (even if I went to the gym 5 x a week, with the slimfast 2 x a day and a low fat meal with the xenical) to lose the 5 and a half stone by jan/feb? I think its probably wishfull thinking that I'll be able to do it. If we get summer holidays off uni I might be able to have it done then will have to see.

Gives me something to work towards though :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    What surgery are you having hun? weightloss related?

how much weight have you lost already? and never say impossible ;)

im on week 8,and ive lost 30lbs.my first target is to loose 70...ive 40lbs to go and i want it gone by the end of jan first week in feb.. and im going for it hun!!

xoxo

4. AmyE

AmyE Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.2%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    Its breast surgery, there is a big difference between the two (I have to wear baggy tops or it looks obvious) there always was a difference but its got more obvious since I've had children

So they're going to put a implant in one side and will probably alter the other a bit (thats why recovery is so long)

I've lost 8 lb in the two weeks since I've started
    :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.