been to the gym

debtdummy

Silver Member
hi all been to the gym and 40 mins later i still feel down and fat and wanna curl up with cuppa tea and cry

oooooh don't feel down...
I went to the gym for the 1st time EVER yesterday and I loved it -so Im going back tomorrow, and Im in an army gym :eek:-so Im at risk of being shown up by some super fitties :eek: -but do you know what -they don't care what I look like or what Im doing....
why do you feel so down flower?

i love my gym too, i dunno really, work is mad and i have refused to go on work outing cos i dont like some of people going. just feel really emotional,
trying for baby and getting no where,
trying to lose weight and its slow
trying to sort work and its mad
always feel like trying and getting no where

ooohh Im with you on the trying for a baby... 8 years and counting :rolleyes:
Just think though -you are giving yourself the best fighting chance by getting your body in great condition ;) ....
As for the works outing -at least you haven't gone and wasted money and syns on things you probably wouldn't enjoy -especially if it meant spending time with folks you don't like....instead you went to the Gym and took another step toward your goal :happy036:
Could you give yourself a pamper this evening? get in the bath and have a soak and treat yourself -sounds like you need a pick-me-up..
Hope you are feeling brighter soon!!!

im going snuggle upto my mattie and watch big bro. i am going to book in and have hair sorted tho, might even go to salon, defo need some tlc

thanks , just ahte feeling like this, this isnt like me normally

Back