Before & After Photo Thread of Inspiration!!! Post Your photos here!

Well done to everyone who have posted their pictures on here, it really does make a difference seeing that you all have done so well!

It shows that anyone can lose weight if they put their mind to it!

Thank you!

:thankyou:

The pics are an amazing inspiration. I always pop onto this board if I feel like giving up. I want to be like one of the after pics ASAP...

I just want to quickly say THANK YOU to all you guys who have posted your pics, it helps me so much in battling the hunger at times, I come here and I look at you and your changes and the hunger disappears! 5 stone gone, 4 to go :-D.

Oh yeah, quick question, any of you guys get excess skin, really worried this is gonna cause me problems when i lose all target :-(

:)Hi Hithere87
What a lovely message and wow 5 stone already gone - well done you!
With regard to excess skin, I've always had a tummy problem since having my children i.e. sagging excess skin no matter how fat I got. This has diminished slightly but I'll always have this problem unless I opt for surgery which I really can't afford so will have to contend with good underwear to hold me in.
On Cambridge Diet I haven't found any other problems with excess skin and am loosing a steady 2lb a week now with a stone to go so am really happy with all round results.
My friends say I'm looking amazing and I'm so thrilled and proud of myself as is my lovely Hubby.
Keep going with your amazing journey. I see from your profile that you're doing it all on your own - that makes it even more amazing.
Hugs of encourgagement,
Dotty xx

Thank you very much Dotty, congrats on your loss too :).

Thanks for the input on excess skin, that gives me some satisfaction, i've never had really droopy skin, so hopefully ill be ok, do you think you have excess belly skin due to the pregnancy and the swelling of your stomach from the baby?

Yea it has been difficult on my own since wakin up one morning and just wanting to change, but your guys pictures on here have made it so much easier for me to keep strong, and I cant thank you all enough.

:)Yes Hithere87, I put on so much weight with my first pregnancy and didn't do any exercise afterwards so was left with saggy stomach which never really recovered after the following 2 pregnancies.
Now I'm in my fifties there's not much hope for me really so have to dress wisely and wear really good fitting underwear.
Never mind, I'm so thrilled at loosing weight that this is just a small thing to contend with.
Keep going and before you know it you'll have lost another couple of stone. The forums are great and there's an awful lot of help and support out there.
Remember, if you only loose a pound, it's one less to loose and every pound counts!
Dotty xx

Oh yeah, quick question, any of you guys get excess skin, really worried this is gonna cause me problems when i lose all target :-(
I did on my stomach, at it's worst it looked like an apron, sorry if that's too much info. I think because I lost weight relatively slowly it eventually tightened and I am OK now no problems.

hithere87, well done on your weight loss so far! that's really good.

hi here are my pics im on lighter life lite - started at 13.6 now at 11.6 want to get to 10.6 struggling a bit now sts same for 3 weeks!

Attachments

• fat Emma.jpg
    fat Emma.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 545
  • hayleys wedding 027.JPG
    hayleys wedding 027.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 553
Great stuff Belle. Fantastic

Matty - where you losing 2 stone from mate doesn't look like you have 2 stone to lose. How long did it take you? On day 8 and going good.

I am going to try and post 'before' and 'during' pics as I still have a couple of stone to go. Have lost 6.5 stone so far. Sorry the sizing isn't great, but hopefully you will get the idea.

Nicola xx

septOct2008010-1.jpg
septOct2008014-1.jpg

mayJune09067-1.jpg
mayJune09081-1.jpg
mayJune09038-1.jpg

Such an inspirational thread. Purple star you look amazing.

I agree, PS you look fantastic love, well done!

Thanks for sharing your photos, their all brilliant.

Back