Before & After

you look great well done x

Your photos have just stopped me eating a load of chocolate!! so thank you for posting them! You look fab and your wedding dress is AMAZING xx

Your photos have just stopped me eating a load of chocolate!! so thank you for posting them! You look fab and your wedding dress is AMAZING xx

Aww thank you hun that is so kind of you :) xxx

Oh wow you look beautiful in your pics!! you're transformation has really brought out a confidence in you that's so good!!! I bet you're so proud!! you really were a stunning bride!! Mwah Maz Xx :) Thanks the pics are so inspiring!!

Oh wow you look beautiful in your pics!! you're transformation has really brought out a confidence in you that's so good!!! I bet you're so proud!! you really were a stunning bride!! Mwah Maz Xx :) Thanks the pics are so inspiring!!

Thank you hun xxx

Well done hun - You look amazing! And your wedding looked so beautiful! x

WOW! I cant believe you are the same girl you look fab!!

i am in a similar situation as you were. I am 5'3(almost) and 9st 7llb i was 8st on the dot a couple years ago and i feel really uncomfortable. I have been scowring this website for a while now and had a 'test' week last week and yesterday i started for real and hoping to get back to my old self. It can be awful looking at pics now and realising how much i have changed without realising!!

Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated...

xx

WOW! I cant believe you are the same girl you look fab!!

i am in a similar situation as you were. I am 5'3(almost) and 9st 7llb i was 8st on the dot a couple years ago and i feel really uncomfortable. I have been scowring this website for a while now and had a 'test' week last week and yesterday i started for real and hoping to get back to my old self. It can be awful looking at pics now and realising how much i have changed without realising!!

Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated...

xx

Hi Hun
I am only 5 foot 2 so a few lbs gained is really noticeable. It's not easy losing weight but dont give up, stick with it because the results leave you feeling amazing. I never dreamt I'd be wearing a size 6/8 wedding dress and I was so happy.
My main tips are to plan ahead, plan and prepare meals/snacks in advance as this always helps me to stick with the plan.
Keep in plenty of syn free and low syn snacks for when you fancy something too.
Good luck. You can do it.
Stacey xxx

i hope i can look HALF as good as you do on my wedding day!!! fab fab fab fab fab FAB pics!

I also love you have a drink in most 'before' piccies. xxxx

i hope i can look HALF as good as you do on my wedding day!!! fab fab fab fab fab FAB pics!

I also love you have a drink in most 'before' piccies. xxxx

Haha yes, I reckon part of that was to do with the weight gain in the first place lol! :eek:

You look so fabulous. A huge well done and I'm sure those few extra pounds will be off in no time.

THank you hun, I am pleased to say I lost 1.5lbs tonight at weigh in and now lost 4.5lbs in 3 weeks :)
So im now on the right track again xxx

Back