Before and after 5st 12lbs and 7st 4.5lbs.

Lolacola83

Hello everyone :) i have been on my Slimming world journey since Feb and i am very lucky to have lost so much in a short space of time and i am loving it! It's the best thing i have ever done :) i still have a long way to go but i am so happy right now!
Here are some befores and after

Before and after.jpg

slimming world.JPG
205836_10152028447000136_595951938_n.jpg
391425_10152028418935136_1260331482_n.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! Amazing results x

What a smasing weight loss, I have lost3 and a half stone since March, I seem to have difficulty getting my head round how much I can eat,how many syns do you eat a day? I have a lot lot more to lose but am enjoying eating the slimming world way.

What a smasing weight loss, I have lost3 and a half stone since March, I seem to have difficulty getting my head round how much I can eat,how many syns do you eat a day? I have a lot lot more to lose but am enjoying eating the slimming world way.

i do just eat between the 5-15 syns but i would say its nearer the top end 10-15 syns a day. i do however walk twice a week and swim 3-4 times a week x

wow that really is fantastic! well done you x you look so different! really happy and confidant, younger as well :)

You look amazing. Just found this section (im a newbie) and looking through photos is a real inspriation x

Congrats.
Keep the good work up!
Pete

wow!!! you've done amazing! doesn't even look like you in the picture! you look like you've dropped some years too!!! well done on losing so quick! hope the momentum keeps going for you! Last time I did slimming world I lost 3 stone in about 3-4 months! It's a great feeling! not quite so quick this time hoping it'll speed up...

wow!!! you've done amazing! doesn't even look like you in the picture! you look like you've dropped some years too!!! well done on losing so quick! hope the momentum keeps going for you! Last time I did slimming world I lost 3 stone in about 3-4 months! It's a great feeling! not quite so quick this time hoping it'll speed up...

good luck x

Yu look great, the purple dress really suits you, so pretty....

Back