Before and after pics eek

lostpolarbear

I've updated my albums so ive put some before and after pics on now! I like to look at the before pic, it makes me realise how hard ive worked since then to get how I am now and how I dont want to start eating like I did then! xx

A fantastic transformation!

What a swan!

:):):):):):):)

I've updated my albums so ive put some before and after pics on now! I like to look at the before pic, it makes me realise how hard ive worked since then to get how I am now and how I dont want to start eating like I did then! xx

omg you look great,what diet are you on?

wow you look so different fantastic well done you x

wow - you look so pretty!! amazing results - total transformation - sooo happy for u xox

You look beautiful in both sets but what a difference in the afters! Truly stunning, you must be so pleased! :D

Hey, thanks everyone you are all so kind!! :) JennyC - i'm on Lipotrim :) best diet i've ever done! xxx

Is it profile albums ? if so it says that I do not have permission to view does this sound about right ?

ah right, that means you need to post a few more posts before you can do certain things like view albums, or add albums of ur own or add profile pics etc. Its a bit pants really! xx

You look fantastic Lostpolarbear!!
Well done, amazing difference. You must be so thrilled :):)

Wow, you looked gorgeous before but afterwards, stunning! You have very pretty eyes which you notice more in the after pictures. I bet your bf loves the new you!

x

Back